Community Ayane Tutorial Stream with HajinShinobi

Which costume should I use for the stream?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Hello all, hope everyone has been enjoying this great game that is DOA5 Last Round. Since my last character tutorials on Honoka and Momiji, there has been quite a lot of different players asking me when I'll actually do one for Ayane, who I actually main. So I've finally decided I'll go ahead and do it this month and hopefully it'll prove to be useful for anyone interested in learning the character.

Date: Saturday, May 23rd, 2015

Time: 5pm PST

You can find my stream here via Twitch; http://www.twitch.tv/hajinshinobi

If anyone is interested then you are more than welcome to come by and tune in, hang out, and enjoy the stream. I will be giving informative insight on how to start out with Ayane and other important aspects needed to understand how to play this character. The stream archive will be uploaded to my youtube channel on Sunday.

You can visit my Youtube channel here; https://www.youtube.com/user/HajinShinobi/featured

I've also gone ahead and added a poll to let players decide which costume I should use for the stream, just for fun, lol.

If you've really wanted to learn Ayane and am need of a better perspective of the character, now is a good chance as ever.

Hope to see everyone till then. :)

You can also catch the Honoka and Momiji tutorials over at my Youtube channel. But I'll have them here for quicker access;

Honoka Tutorial - Click Here

Momiji Tutorial - Click Here

Awesmic

Standard Donor
You already know what I REALLY want you to use, but since they're not an option, I'll pretend you're using them in spirit.

Good luck, and work that tutorial like it's a PBS documentary.

Omega Ayane

Aуαηє♡
Premium Donor
I REALLY wanted you to put on her purple bikini.. but that's not an option :( But I'll be there for sure! Can't wait to see this and learn more about my girl :) I always love watching you play her, because you don't play her like everyone else. Very unique playstyle.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD