Brad Wong's unholdable stuns

ScattereDreams

Brad Wong's 6k sit down stun leaves him at +22 from their you can follow up with i16 8p sit down stun that leaves him at +24 and gives him a guaranteed launcher. If the opponent slow escapes at fastest speed, he's only at +14 after 6k. 9K is i14, but it doesn't hit until the 15th frame.

8p sit down stun (only on crouching opponents) is i16. If they slow escape at fastest, he's left at +19 which will guarantee 214p launcher, or 9k.

From ground stance, rising punch is a faint stun. If they get hit by that, they're vulnerable to all his mid launchers I believe. A way you can get this stun to work is mixing up between ground stance mid kick launcher and the high punch

Brad Wong also has a Limbo stun from hand stand. F+K, or any string that ends from hand stand with F+K. He can also do it from BT 6K~ Hold 6 ~ K. But you and your opponent both have to be in closed neutral standing stance.

I don't know if he has anymore unholdable stuns, but those are all I've found. He has 2F+K,K but that doesn't truly guarantee anything.

HoodsXx

If you do :3: :3_: :K: :K: I beleve that also puts the person in a limbo stun as well. Don't entirely remember though.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD