Character Matchup Discussion

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Did I not say, "Great information?" You made great points, I can't argue them. But even in your rebuttal to me, "Which all comes down to guessing in the end." This makes those match-ups more or less, pointless. After Hitomi get hits with 4K and it doesn't launch; she can guess 6 ways to Sunday and deal more damage to Busa than he would for a juggle.

MASTER is one of the BEST players to play with Busa, better than you, is he not? That video clearly shows Busa will get his ass handed to him by Helena, when she is applied correctly. PL is not a Helena player FYI.
Or Ein...

Or Hayate...

Or Kasumi...

Or Gen Fu...

Or my personal favorite, Christie.

EDIT: Forgot to add Leifang to that list.

WiZzYx

Interesting thread. The only thing I have to add, is that I would love to increase the attack speed (or reduce the frames of the hits...its the same concept?) of Brad Wong, in the upcoming DoA 5. I feel like when I'm playing online, I have to work three times to get the win, so I'm seriously thinking of changing it for one of the ninjas...:cool: . My basic strategy with the drunk, is to keep a considerable distance and look for moments in which to execute launchers, be :4::P: my primary floater. I have to find more tools to Brad. Juggles...i know a few, and not too long. Surely find much information here.
:Bradwong:

Allan Paris

Those notes are going to be useless. You're several years too late. You will soon be able to make up for lost time, though.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD