Choose 5 characters that you feel is the hardest to master

What 5 characters are the hardest to master?

• Total voters

HoodsXx

I'm just curious. For me, in no order, it would be Akira, Brad, Ayane, Leifang, Christie.

Xernuht

Akira/Pai because of JF training.

Christie, Leifang, and runner-up Brad for gimmick mastery.

Ryu for Izuna timing and tool mastery.

DeathHand

christie is not that hard,shes one of my main,I find jann lee way harder =´. ,I guess evryone thinks Akira is hard just like me xD

Zeo

1. Brad Wong
2. Leifang
3. Christie
4. Kokoro
5. Akira

Was tempted to put Busa or Pai at 5 but admittedly Akira's just frames can take some getting used to. Just about the only difficult thing to learn about him though. If you know how to space that is.

Brute

Standard Donor
1. Brad Wong
2. Akira
3. Ayane
4. Ryu Hayabusa
5. Lei Fang

PS: On the opposite end of the spectrum would be Tina and Gen Fu.

HaJiN

it's sad that Helena isn't on this list anymore. her difficulty made me proud to be a Helena player back in 3 and ultimate.

Akira is a BEAST!!! especially after the update. a lot if his moveset is easier to do in this game than VF, but once you have those just frames down and can buffer in 246p, you can destroy anyone.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
it's sad that Helena isn't on this list anymore. her difficulty made me proud to be a Helena player back in 3 and ultimate.
Being a low-tier hero shouldn't even be a factor, man. You should play the character because you like the character. But then again, you probably already know this.

christie is not that hard,shes one of my main,I find jann lee way harder =´. ,I guess evryone thinks Akira is hard just like me xD
Bro, do you even JAK-off? =P

1) Akira
2) Brad Wong
3) Ayane (And thats being generous to Punishere)
4) & 5) Everyone else is pretty fucking easy.

This isn't VF or Tekken - theres not a whole hell of a lot to know about anyone or anything.

Punishere

I'm surprised that a lot of people consider my character hard to master. I forget I've been playing her so long its nuts.

HaJiN

Being a low-tier hero shouldn't even be a factor, man. You should play the character because you like the character. But then again, you probably already know this.

I am a proud Helena player, which is why I've been using her since 2001, and still play her today.

Brute

Standard Donor
Note that being low or high tier does not necessarily correlate to the difficulty involved with mastering a character.

DeathHand

Bro, do you even JAK-off? =P

I made quite the joke and didnt notice that,until now thanks to u xD

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD