Christie Combo Thread

|Hero|Gustavo

Zelkind's write up should be put on the first post. Please?

Thanks for taking the time to write all that out Zelkind. Everything is on point without going too overboard.

Goro Hazuki

Updated first post with Einzelkind's combos. Thanks for sharing these (and picking up where I was slacking off).
I will organise the section a bit more soon.

FakeSypha

:9::K:
2)
:P: :K: :K: :2: :P+K: ~JAH :P: :K: :P:; l (82) [ ~JAH :P: :P: as the juggle finisher does 8 points less damage]

I just wanted to say I can't make this juggle to work. The number '2' there refers to counter hit, I assume. Tried with several most light weight characters, open/closed stance, :8::P+K: / :2::P+K:, I even tried different timings, buffering, not buffering. The thing is I always whiff the last punch from JAH :P::K::P:. It works if I start the juggle with :K::K:, then JAH.

Am I doing something wrong?

Lei

Nope, the PKP ender with P as a starter is really situational it doesn't work from natural or counter hit 9K launcher I can tell you that.You aren't doing anythign wrong combo just isn't valid.

FakeSypha

@Lei Thanks for clarifying that. So it was just a typo or a little mistake in the list after all.

Nuke-Nin

3KP ~ 5PP ~ 6P+K (CB!) ~ (Upclose) 3P+K :5: K ~ 6K ~ 6K ~ 6K4K

Damage: 130
Setting: Always Counter (CH)
Stagger Escape: Fast
Notes: If you dont use PP and just P the Opp. can SE
Weight Class: tested on Light (Kasumi) edit: tested this combo with SE on Fastest it still works!

Edit#2: you can add another 6K before 6K4K!

Lei

3KP ~ 5PP ~ 6P+K (CB!) ~ (Upclose) 3P+K :5: K ~ 6K ~ 6K ~ 6K4K

Damage: 130
Setting: Always Counter (CH)
Stagger Escape: Fast
Notes: If you dont use PP and just P the Opp. can SE
Weight Class: tested on Light (Kasumi) edit: tested this combo with SE on Fastest it still works!

Edit#2: you can add another 6K before 6K4K!

You can get more damage post CB than that.
5P in stun does allow you to link a CB, you don't need to 5PP to link to it. However for stun threshold purposes in some threshold strings you do need to do PP just to get to the CB point.

Nuke-Nin

^Yeah when i was testing it last night the opp. SE'd from the 5P and it was useless but the PP stun is longer so i try to either do PP or P into a HCT!

H+KKK ~ 2PP ~ 6K4K(or 6KP)

Lei

It actually requires a slight delay for the 3P+K~K to connect rather than inputting as fast as possible, it's a rather old find.

Most damage Post CB on mid/lightweights :

MidScreen: 3P+K~K, 6K, 2PP, 5KK2K(On heavy weight you have to simplify it down to 6K4K as an ender if you decide to commit to this)

Wall: 3P+K~K, 6K,2PP, 3PPP

Pokerking87

7p - 4k - 214p sitdown - 6p+k (burst) - Jak - p+k - pkk - Jak - pkp/6p+k/h+k
That h+k Kick in the Air is so awesome!

Clark Haeger

Well, I was bored and tired of laggy online so I made a crappy combo video, yay! Nothing special or deep, tho. Just some stun mixup variations, a couple of juggles, and that's it. Don't bash me :oops:

I don't even cover all launchers, or specify weights, or anything. Just to made that clear, it's not intended as some sort of guide. Also, when you see :214::P:, then :6::P+K:. Well, that CB is not guaranteed, sadly. The opponent can slow scape from that sitdown stun before the CB lands.
I Like this Video, It has, I will admit given me a few tips for combo strategies and using a little more versatility in her moves, Thanks.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD