Main Character
ALPHA-152
Gamertag
Ashura Hanji
PSN ID
veraswang
Haven't been to the Christie thread in a bit here you go
on NH
:6::6::P::P::P::2:(Jakeiho):2::K::6::K::6::P::4::H+K::P+K::2::P::P::6::K::4::K: 112 damage light/mid on CH 116 damage
(you can throw in a CB before :4::H+K: for 124 damage on CH 128 damage)
(if your near a wall use :6::K::P: instead of :6::K::4::K: for 132 damage after CB, without CB its 115 damage. On CH CB 131 damage, without CB 119 damage

I've got a lot more I'll post some as I get more time

ILYA✰

FINLAND
Main Character
Gamertag
UrusuraSama
3DS Friend Code
3609-1339-0608
PSN ID
Urusura-sama
Nothing guaranteed after 4T
I think the best option after that is something low or mid.. You could try 8k for straight launch...

After low punch hold I just tend to go 9k 2pp pkkjakpp depending on weight of course..
Or 6k and so on..

jelly senpai

/b/
Main Character
ALPHA-152
Gamertag
Ashura Hanji
PSN ID
veraswang
The FT isn't guaranteed which is kinda ineffective(unless your playing someone that doesn't tech). I like the setup, but for the most part I skip FT with Christie unless I have them to a wall, I don't like to loss damage for a chance at pressure that can( and most of the time will be mashed out of lol)

Darth Lotonic X

Gamertag
Darth Lotonic X
From my "No Timing" Power Launcher Guide

For information about the format of these combos go here

Unless specified otherwise, assume the next input after a stance transition is in that stance.

No Wall:
Alpha/Light: :214::[[p+k]]:, :H+K::K:, :P::K::K::2::K: (115)
Middle: :214::[[p+k]]:, :H+K::K:, :K::K::2::K: (112)
Heavy: :214::[[p+k]]:, :6::K:, :P::K::K::K: (107)
^These may whiff on certain characters, and just don't work on others. It seems stance related, but I was unable to confirm exactly what the issue was. The only reason that they are here is because they do more damage than the others below.

More consistent juggles:
Alpha: (:P:) :7::P:, :4::H+K:, :P+K:, :P::K::K::2::K: (111)
Light/Middle: (:P:) :7::P:, :H+K::K:, :P::K::K::2::K: (108)
Heavy: (:P:) :7::P:, :H+K::K:, :K::K::2::K: (105)

Wall: Required for :3::P::P::P:
Alpha: (:P:) :7::P:, :7::P:, :6::K:, :3::P::P::P: (107)
Light/Middle: (:P:) :7::P:, :H+K::K:, :3::P::P::P: (104)
Heavy: (:P:) :7::P:, :H+K::K:, :6::K::P: (95)

Last edited:

That_John_Guy

USA
Main Character
Christie
PSN ID
Rosegoddess3
I'd be grateful for some good combos out of Jak,K where I put them in limbo stun. Some characters/players seem to be able to come out of the stun pretty quick, but for those I can catch still in limbo, I'd love to put some hurt on their life bar.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Toronto, Ontario
Main Character
Ayane
Gamertag
HumbleTitan
PSN ID
Force_of_Nature9
I'd be grateful for some good combos out of Jak,K where I put them in limbo stun. Some characters/players seem to be able to come out of the stun pretty quick, but for those I can catch still in limbo, I'd love to put some hurt on their life bar.
After a JAK~K limbo stun, I usually use PP2P, ~then PKK2K in open space (PKKK can connect on lightweights but is less reliable). In a corner I use PP2P ~then, 3PPP after a JAK~K limbo stun. Does decent enough damage.

Reactions: That_John_Guy
Forgot your password?