DOA5U Christie Universal Combo Guide made by Queen Jakheiho

jjinkou2

i just have printed it. It will keep me busy until DOA6 :)
How can you remember so much strings :eek:. I'll become insane, my thesis was shorter.

Are there any recurrent pattern for some of them ?

Timasty

I'm seriously amazed... I cannot describe in words how amazing this Christie guide video is... So many subject you showed us in this video; it's so well organized, I can clearly see that you took lots of time of making this video. Just shows how much you care about your main character Christie. You truely are the Queen of Jakeiho.
And yess! The good old days of doa3. I remember that video of Christies. Absolutely great.
All in all, you can be very very proud of yourself. I do hope to see more Christies online in the future, because I rarely fight Christies.
Congratulations QJ.

QueenJakheiho

Thank you all for this amazing & positive resonance and especially you Timasty one of my best friends in the DOA Community. Your fantastic Pai Guide had opened my eyes to finally start the project that I have planned in my dream for ages!
tip-hat.gif

And yes, this project is more than a great combo guide for me. It is expressly intended to show my pure love for my main character to give her the best tribute what is could possibly to make.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD