Christie vs Bayman video

Doug Nguyen

Yeah i dont like how stuns dont really do much then. Dont they just prevent you from hitting back? Which is pointless right since your being hit so. Whats the stun do anyways? if you can just counter.

TRI Mike

It looks pretty awesome, but I was expecting Jann Lee, Leifang and Helena to be revealed. I've never liked Bayman and Christie very much. I'm happy for their fans though (Awesmic and Rikuto, though the latter will definitely bitch about the holds-in-stuns thingy).

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Right now I'm bitching more about the stage partition. I think we've all had enough of that.

I do like what they have done with the guy, those mixups are sweet, but they still need to fix his back throw into neck swing. It's completely useless as at offensive hold speed. Christie literally had to just stand there and let it happen.

TRI Mike

Yeah, I noticed that too. I've always seen Christie as a horrible match-up for Bayman and Leon. They could've shown him fighting against a slower guy like Bass or Zack or Leon.

The trailer and the game still look very good and since I'm personally not very worried about the "FGC" (little kids playing MvC3) paying attention to the game or not, I'll still enjoy it a lot.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Unless the animation was swapped, Bayman used a parry out of stun.

I want to repeat that. Parry. Out of Stun.

If thats the same as his DOAD parry where it covers all high and mid options without exception, you guys are going to scream.

x Sypher x

Really? I think you're selling it too hard. But ok.

Yeah maybe I am, I'll admit it lol. Hopefully they will reveal a bit more gameplay footage of Christie and Bayman but I doubt it. I gotta say though they impressed me again with the stage, the intro was cool. I wanna see another natural environment though. The Raft stage was nice but I wanna see something more extravagant.

Jan Lee next please!!! :cool:

Allan Paris

Unless the animation was swapped, Bayman used a parry out of stun.

I want to repeat that. Parry. Out of Stun.

If thats the same as his DOAD parry where it covers all high and mid options without exception, you guys are going to scream.

Hopefully it is not. If it is, that better the first thing they patch in the updates I know the game will have.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Those midstring throws are just sickening though.

3k into tank roll into throw? Hell maybe it's an offensive hold. Assuming I still have my uppercut out of tank roll from DOA 4, you guys are fucked. Most legit mixup he's ever had.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
limbo.. into a nice chain into powerblow .. i like what im seeing .. seems powerblows are slightly sped up... could be wrong tho...

x Sypher x

3k into tank roll into throw? You guys are fucked.

Yeah I thought that was pretty dam sweet as well. And that double arm swing into throw was cool @0:35. Did anyone else notice that Christie did a double SS? It's @1:05, she does a SS and then again as a transition into her Snake stance. Looks like TN is adding more depth to the roster so far. I like.

Allan Paris

3k into tank roll into throw? Hell maybe it's an offensive hold. Assuming I still have my uppercut out of tank roll from DOA 4, you guys are fucked. Most legit mixup he's ever had.

I bet I can grab him out of that barrel roll. So as long as I don't get hit by 3K I don't have to worry about being "fucked".

Note: 3K is still the same hold option as mid punch. Good luck with nailing it consistently, lol.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD