Cliffhangers and some footage

PhoenixVFIRE

Nice vids:).Funny to see that they gave akira's cliffhanger animation to kokoro.And if you look closely to sarah's one you can see the opponent bouncing.If you re really able to juggle after her cliffhanger that will be insane.
I was thinking the same thing actually, but not sure because of the camera angle.

Doug Nguyen

Nice vids:).Funny to see that they gave akira's cliffhanger animation to kokoro.And if you look closely to sarah's one you can see the opponent bouncing.If you re really able to juggle after her cliffhanger that will be insane.i am just a little bit disappointed with levels atm they seem flat and empty ....
Oh yeah i didnt even notice that till now, i wonder what her old cliff hanger was. And yeah it looks like you may get a lot of juggle height with that. Depending if Sarah has to recover from jumping down or not.

matsu

Sarah gets and ground bounce after her cliff hanger. Broken!

It might be a hint.Maybe Each character will get one with bounce property ,who knows?

Oh yeah i didnt even notice that till now, i wonder what her old cliff hanger was. And yeah it looks like you may get a lot of juggle height with that. Depending if Sarah has to recover from jumping down or not.

I thought too about the recovery of sarah,but seeing the height it clearly is an opportunity for a juggle.

PhoenixVFIRE

Christie's first kick in the cliffhanger was fixed. She now rolls into her upward kick and then slams them down. Check it out.

Old one @ 4:24 No rolling animation present

New one @ 0:28 Rolling animation present

I know this is a small thing, but whatever I like it :)

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Still waiting on Kasumi's grab for me. Ever video i have seen, the opponent never grabbed the ledge. It always annoyed me so much. I get all excited to see a new cliffhanger only to be let down.
Picture Ayane's and you pretty much got it.

R4712-VR88

We finally get to see Sarah's Powerblow and what a let down. It's just too simplistic. Three simple, straight kicks and then a back flip kick. :/

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Basically. She does her 8F+P from previous games while spinning in loops until it lands.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Sarah's Powerblow should have ended with a zoom in on her face like everyone else and her 1K instead of her 7K

Awesmic

Standard Donor
They needs to change the dad-gummed angle.

I see no elegance to a powerful backflip kick from a dad-gummed side view... come on now.

x Sypher x

No theres still two. They just showed only one.

Oh well that's a shame then lol. They should change Kasumi's strike one, it's the same as Hayate's with one added move on the ground. I'm sure they can get a little more creative. But oh well, what's done is done. What's more important now is balancing and character reveals haha.

PhoenixVFIRE

Oh well that's a shame then lol. They should change Kasumi's strike one, it's the same as Hayate's with one added move on the ground. I'm sure they can get a little more creative. But oh well, what's done is done. What's more important now is balancing and character reveals haha.
Actually, I think they should change Hayate's, Kasumi had it first! Dead Fantasy for the win!

Shinigamimatt

I do like how all the Ninja's kinda have a motif. Hayate has wind, Kasumi has sakura petals, etc. That they come out with their PB and cliffhangers is cool.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD