Combo Breaker 22 Information & Tournament Refresher

Today is the last day to register for the Illinois Combo Breaker event All In Together hosted by your DOA6 World Champion Hoodless. Dead or Alive 6 will be on the tournament stage for the first time in months. Seeing as how many fighters have improved their game drastically over the pandemic, it's extremely important that they bring some of that momentum to this event seeing that it's a great challenge to bring DOA6 up to where it was a few years ago after it has taken an extensive break from the offline scene.

You have until 9:59pm PDT today to register for this tournament. Keep in mind that while All In Together is free, you must buy a community pass to participate at this event. Also make reference to their Smash.GG. Stay tuned May 28th for intense offline fights by the community.

There have been several tournaments before the mask mandate initially ended, but most of them didn't get a lot of exposure because of controversy from the pandemic itself causing people to be rightfully cautious of going to tournaments or even participating through spectating. These tournaments include:

FROSTY FAUSTINGS 2022 - Won by Hoodless :rig:

KIT 2021 - Won by Killy :christie:

NEC 2021 - Won by Omen :bayman:

SUMMER JAM 2021 - Won by Hoodless :rig:

So, as you can see, there haven't been many events since the pandemic started, and now that things are beginning to change this is the chance the community has been waiting for to be seen and showcased at a spectacular offline affair. There are some people that believe Dead or Alive 6 is dead, but a wide range of players have remained loyal to the game, and their decision to choose DOA6 will be honored at FSD with continued results and promotions of DOA6 events.

The DOA6 players of 2019 are not the players of 2022! Thanks to online events like Hoodless Weekly that helps keep DOA6 alive there has been a growth spurt among many players such as StevoMaru, Potato, Cuddlez, Deity & Boxer - plus many more. Stay tuned every week for that weekly at the champ's official Twitch. Good luck to all of the competitors this month!

Story photograph by community member @Jadeinchains

Last edited:
Right - because the White House hasn’t been trying to dominate Americans from a flu variant long enough.

Mask mandates are off even in a blue as fuck state like Oregon. Hangman Adam Page had COVID and returned within a week to TV. My friend had COVID this month and he was back to work after about a week. I don't remember people recovering from it that quickly when this pandemic started. It's called building of immunities.

Not to mention most have antibodies and the government officials said their precious vaccine would save everyone and it hasn’t done shit. People are still getting it with the vaccine.

Wrestlemania had a live crowd of 70,000 people. This event has around 500. I think this COVID bullshit has fucked with our economy enough and it’s time for people to live their lives again.

Yes, I said post pandemic because the worst of it has passed for now.

Last edited:
Assholes like you refusing to take the pandemic seriously and pretending it's over is exactly why COVID hasn't disappeared.

Assholes... I mean were you not issuing death wishes to organizers because they will not abide by your opinion when they are not required to do so by the law? This baffles my mind. Get over it please? At least here where we are trying to promote a tournament scene and the players that bother to show up despite the difficult circumstances they've already been dealt? Tournaments are happening or the organizers that hold them would be fucked to the ground - if you have a problem, it's not my fault.

People are perfectly capable of making their own decisions. You have the right to remain home if you wish and nobody is taking that from you.

Last edited:
Assholes... I mean were you not issuing death wishes to organizers because they will not abide by your opinion when they are not required to do so by the law? This baffles my mind. Get over it please?
Pointing out that your ignorance is going to kill people is not a threat.

If you're referring to me responding to ableist abuse (violence) with violence then I'll point out that you started it.

At least here where we are trying to promote a tournament scene and the players that bother to show up despite the difficult circumstances they've already been dealt? Tournaments are happening or the organizers that hold them would be fucked to the ground - if you have a problem, it's not my fault.
Could you be any more selfish? Fucking eugenicists...

People are perfectly capable of making their own decisions. You have the right to remain home if you wish and nobody is taking that from you.
The most vulnerable people being isolated and left to die is exactly the problem, asshole.

You are a repeat offender of doing this. That is what I'm referring to. Let's go back to the Summer Jam post where you said:

"You know the pandemic's not over, right? Why is everyone pretending it's over? This is irresponsible. If one person gets sick or dies, I will personally guilt the organizers until they take their own lives."

People are made very well aware that COVID could hit you if you attend before you even sign up. Ultimately, it's their choice to go. Do I think we are still in a pandemic? Not anymore than usual. Do I think COVID exists? Yes. Do I think there are billions of things that could kill us every day? Once again: yes!

With your name calling (that kind of abuses the TOS), dismissing people's rights and issuing threats it seems to me like you live in a world where rules don't apply to you, but they certainly apply to everyone else who should cross your judgment or opinion.

I personally don't have a problem with you when you are not doing this, but I'm starting to think that maybe you just don't like me, and that's okay. If there is something that you want to work out with me personally feel free to hit me up with a DM so I can be of assistance that way. Ultimately this is a fighting game forum, and we promote competitive fights.

Last edited:
You are a repeat offender of doing this. That is what I'm referring to. Let's go back to the Summer Jam post where you said:

"You know the pandemic's not over, right? Why is everyone pretending it's over? This is irresponsible. If one person gets sick or dies, I will personally guilt the organizers until they take their own lives."
So me taking the pandemic seriously and shaming tournament organizers that kill people for personal profit is a threat? Asking you to be a decent fucking person is a threat? o_O o_Oo_O

This is me fulfilling that promise. I'm shaming anyone who wants to irresponsibly hold gatherings during a pandemic. Are you threatened by that? Are you fucking serious?

People are made very well aware that COVID could hit you if you attend before you even sign up. Ultimately, it's their choice to go. Do I think we are still in a pandemic? Not anymore than usual. Do I think COVID exists? Yes. Do I think there are billions of things that could kill us every day? Once again: yes!
How can you be so selfish? You're a sociopath.

dismissing people's rights
You've constantly been ableist at my expense. You've deleted my threads pointing out the ableism I've experienced at this community. You are literally getting disabled and the most vulnerable people killed - you are dismissing people's rights, not me. Fuck you and your projection.

issuing threats
Wagging my finger and telling people not to host gatherings during a pandemic is thReATENINg.1!

Meanwhile, YOU ARE ACTUALLY KILLING PEOPLE:

1652534873431.png

You have blood on your hands, I don't.

Pointing that out doesn't mean I'm threatening you, dumbass.

Trying to get you to do the right thing isn't threatening, dumbass.

it seems to me like you live in a world where rules don't apply to you, but they certainly apply to everyone else who should cross your judgment or opinion.
The rules don't apply to me? You're the one refusing to wear a mask and refusing to isolate during a pandemic. You're the one killing people people so you can selfishly play video games and other stupid bullshit. But I'm the one who thinks the rules don't apply?

I never said you were threatening me specifically, but you were threatening others. I also don’t recall deleting any of your threads. I don’t mod for the site. But I think it will be worse than a deleted thread for you if you continue to name call and also considering the pandemic comments haven’t been your only episode here…

Either way - putting this much stress on someone that is promoting a relatively small event with health conscious people is just bizarre to me. Do you do this everywhere or just here? Cause there are a lot more events going on in the world than this tournament.

We promote offline tournaments here that are following the law and if you don’t like it you should ignore it because it’s not coming down due to a keyboard warrior’s online crusade.

For the love of all that is Holy grap3, why does it matter lol. I'm not going so it's not my business for how they want to do things in an offline environment.

Let them proceed for DOA. And if something goes wrong that's on them, but you are probably not going either so why is it a concern for you lol?

For the love of all that is Holy grap3, why does it matter lol. I'm not going so it's not my business for how they want to do things in an offline environment.

Let them proceed for DOA. And if something goes wrong that's on them, but you are probably not going either so why is it a concern for you lol?
I concur.

My cousin in his 60s in the UK just died this month thanks to covid, joining the over 6 million killed by it in the past 2+ years. Vaccinated but was already immunocompromised. That's terrible enough, but I have a 30 year old brother who's also immunocompromised, as well as elderly parents. All I can say is, we've failed as a society from the very beginning. We've failed as a global community. Is "the pandemic over"? The WHO declared it as a pandemic because the world's situation meets the definition of being in a pandemic - an epidemic that has spread across multiple regions or world wide. It isn't over anywhere until it's over everywhere. For me it's no longer a pandemic when the WHO says the world no longer meets the definition. It's science. Just thought I'd throw that in there, I have no desire to join in on the escalated rhetoric around here. I hope any of the vulnerable people in your lives aren't touched by this or none of us relatively youthful and healthy people end up with the chronic and debilitating "long covid".

Last edited:
1653629254907.png

Several people DM if there is a stream (why didn't you guys just ask in the comments? I always answer questions). Hoodless informed me there will indeed be a stream and it is planned to be at NetBattles on Saturday. This is great for me because I will be at the Double or Nothing PPV this Sunday.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD