Compilation of Character Stills

Pikameu

Thank you for these!
It still amazes me how detailed the characters are.

Helena's hands bother me in the stills, they look awkward and sausage-like... xD But in game they don't look like that to me, it's odd.

Dave

Thank you for these!
It still amazes me how detailed the characters are.

Helena's hands bother me in the stills, they look awkward and sausage-like... xD But in game they don't look like that to me, it's odd.

Really? I think the hands are the worst part honestly for every character.

Pikameu

Really? I think the hands are the worst part honestly for every character.
Well sometimes they look weird, but usually they look normal considering they are fighters and not dainty little things. I do think they could have made them look a little "cuter" on the girls though, but they don't look terrible. I think I'm just too used to the DOA4 animerz hands.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
do we have a HD of this yet?
DOA5U_Rachel_Render.png

KwonJigglypuff

Merci mon lapin. Leon's model is impressive. He has nice facial hair and the color of his eyes has been changed. He looks like he has been through a lot of things during the past two years. And his turban has never been so cool. LOVE IT! (wish he had his white turban though...)

DR2K

Google will score you the results. they release them in 1920x1080 i believe.

Yeah I checked before asking, but no luck with google. Some shots I did find, but most of Helena's are not in that high res, TN hands them out to press so I figured FSD might have them. Not a big deal, but a bummer

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
Yeah I checked before asking, but no luck with google. Some shots I did find, but most of Helena's are not in that high res, TN hands them out to press so I figured FSD might have them. Not a big deal, but a bummer
Wait, which shot? I might have it. I thought we were talking about artwork, not screens.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD