Release Costume mods

xRuneXero

why I have many WIPS and not release that?
I'm tired to request bug fix. If I release that mods. request lots bug report and Less praise.
I'm not TK's game designer. only modder.
You should just release them, people need to realize that not everything is perfect, and besides, all your mods are always top quality even if there were small bugs, who cares about some bugged shadows or stuff like that :p

Aslong as nothing is breaking the costume, it's worth releasing

Yes, i was planning to release more doa1, doa2, doa3 and shiden, i have almost all the models of doa games
Can I request this mod from DOAX? It's Leifang's Emu swimsuit.
MTS_thunderbreak-72932-emu_leifang1.jpg

reorick

why I have many WIPS and not release that?
I'm tired to request bug fix. If I release that mods. request lots bug report and Less praise.
I'm not TK's game designer. only modder.

youre not just modder you were a great modder for me I always waiting for your release I love all you`re works hope that you wont stop cause you really have talent ^_^

huchi002

when this forum's people quotes my mod refers only flaw.
of course my work is not perfect.
I always challenge difficult mods( complex cloth animations, difficult hair meshes, etc.)
but no one knows that.
mods works is not paid. and release mod is takes lots time.
There is no reason to even be heard that voices.
I will back to personal work.

Last edited:

KasumiLove

I always challenge difficult mods( complex cloth animations, difficult hair meshes, etc.)
but no one knows that.
everbody knows you're working hard on them. Not many of us know how to do all of that. But many are too demanding.

kagliostro

@huchi002
You see one or two personns who criticize for have perfect mod.But not Most of us who love your work.
You work is better than Tecmo.
So we want your fantastic mod Again and Again...it's no important if there is one or two bug you can fix it (if you want or can ) one week or month or year later.
The show must go on Huchi
we want an another mod quick.... Ok you can sleep... one hour, no more.

P.S.sorry for my english.

Einsielder

but no one knows that.
mods works is not paid. and release mod is takes lots time.
There is no reason to even be heard that voices.
I will back to personal work.
I know the hardship of modding. I have studied how to make simple mods for about one year but still have lots of troubles. It takes too much time and stamina. Sorry for my selfish demands and disturbing before.:(

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD