Release Costume mods

CherryBlossomsNinja

You can this with the same costume in the same slot or with the same costume in other slot. You choice.

People, I'm trying to recolor Marie Rose's C2 or C3 for I making Korat from DOAX3, but when I try to save the dds which corresponds to the part of the Marie Rose's costume this below window appears and I can't to save the dds:

1466357080-screenshot-1.png

Can anybody to tell me why this and if there is any solution for I getting to recolor this blest costume?

I tried "no alpha" and "1 bit alpha" but both made this window appears.

Monkeygigabuster

I tried "no alpha" and "1 bit alpha" but both made this window appears.
Instead of Cube Map you must choose 2D Texture instead.A cube has 6 sides so of course it need 6 sides of texture
As for saving option, "DTX1" no Alpha and "DTX5 with interpolated alpha" (for texture with alpha channel) is my usual saving option.
Generate Mip Map is also recommend
Yeah but can't you do that with another outfit slot for an outfit you don't care about? I thought that's what people had been doing this whole time
You can replace any costumes slot with the mod or assign it to the new unused slot

clfgmr2

Hello, KasumiLove !!

I'm downloaded your mod.
I very enjoy to use it.

And there is one question, I'd want you to please help.

Your mode, select the inner also made to change the costumes color.

I checked H file as a texture tool, there was an additional costumes texture.

Just add texture to the H file, that's change the costumes color?
If so, what kind of tools I need?

ps.
My English is not good.
I want you to please understand.

@CherryBlossomsNinja

I added your texture in a new pack for the girls with details and a red and black version so the 4 details can be used.

Blue and Red-Black navy school uniform details pack

blue_and_red_black_school_uniform_details_by_kasumilovesmods-da6b7hy.jpg

http://kasumilovesmods.deviantart.com/art/Blue-and-Red-Black-school-uniform-details-615262390

CherryBlossomsNinja

@clfgmr2

These recolors were made to be detail (H and HL) of school uniforms. About Leifang, Kokoro, Hitomi, Pai, Ayane and Mila, KasumiLove had made school uniforms to them previously. Because of this the colors change when you change the details.

KasumiLove

Hello, KasumiLove !!

I'm downloaded your mod.
I very enjoy to use it.

And there is one question, I'd want you to please help.

Your mode, select the inner also made to change the costumes color.

I checked H file as a texture tool, there was an additional costumes texture.

Just add texture to the H file, that's change the costumes color?
If so, what kind of tools I need?

ps.
My English is not good.
I want you to please understand.

Hello,
You can use Archive Tool or Lnk reshuffle. You just have to swap the original H and HL files to have the additional colors.
But you need to have the original school girl uniform or it won't work.

If you want to ask me more question about how to use the tools or anything, please send me a private message.

Chloe Venus fixed : http://kasumilovesmods.deviantart.com/art/Chloe-Venus-616501971
Momiji Business fixed : http://kasumilovesmods.deviantart.com/art/Momiji-Business-614828343

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD