Release Costume mods

You can use lnk_reshuffle to extract out the files yourself.
thanks mr. wah this worked like a charm. it also let me use "alpha color generator" which is amazing (just made a "pinkgold" alpha in the spirit of Mario kart 8's "pink gold peach" character). thank you again

immi

I'm getting an error when loading that up for the game.exe. Not a cracked version either (unless you need a cracked version).
no, you need the original exe
make sure you have the latest version of lnk_reshuffle (version 5.13)
what does the error msg say exactly?

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
no, you need the original exe
make sure you have the latest version of lnk_reshuffle (version 5.13)
what does the error msg say exactly?

It says unknown.exe when the game's original exe is selected. Think I may need to reinstall? - It's not core fighters either and not a cracked version, it's a payed version. Does it have something to do with that?

Monkeygigabuster

It says unknown.exe when the game's original exe is selected. Think I may need to reinstall? - It's not core fighters either and not a cracked version, it's a payed version. Does it have something to do with that?
The game is updated with new game.exe file so you have to use new version 5.13
Copy devenum.dll from doa++ folder into your game folder. Make sure to remove the previous dinput8.dll from lnk_reshuffle (or lnk_reshuffle.dll if using autolink)

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
What @Monkeygigabuster said.

Basically you have the newest version of the game (if you are able to boot it up like normal) so you need the latest version of lnk_reshuffle (5.13).

I suggest just putting all of lnk_reshuffle (lr5.13) in its own folder of the game folder. Copy the devenum.dll file inside the doa++ folder to the DOA5LR directory that contains game.exe. Then on opening start.bat in the lr5.13 folder, select the game.exe file.

Metalraptor

Last edited:

gatto tom

Standard Donor
DOA5LR x Senran Kagura Estival Versus W.I.P
doa5lr_x_senran_kagura_estival_versus_bikini_w_i_p_by_gattotomdoa5lrmods-db8ntrt.jpg

doa5lr_x_senran_kagura_estival_versus_bikini_w_i_p_by_gattotomdoa5lrmods-db8nu0f.jpg

@KasumiLover69

gatto tom

Standard Donor
Homura's Crimson Squad Bikinis Set
doa5lr__homura_s_crimson_squad_bikinis_set_by_gattotomdoa5lrmods-db8ziv7.png

Original costumes from Senran Kagura Estival Versus
Imported by me
Thanks to SaafRats for the help
Credit goes to holdenmcclure for the bodies
Enjoy!

Download:https://mega.nz/#!GoRUACZT!ncjK25A34XufKh4j5KTv1_8k1vChPROeMj0IHNaPH2E

NOTE: There will be some problems with the bikini on Momiji and Helena in some of their Win Poses. Sorry for that :( it depends from the pose

@KasumiLover69

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD