Release Costume mods

mralex

Marie rose and Ayane DOAX3 Swimsuit

ei1o35W.jpg

https://mega.nz/#!4IRHkDjJ!QbQ4mwK8yc-Btf7UFC2CKAN67jMTZ5TsT720-1w6YmA

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Geez, some of you guys act like females are the only people these good modders make mods for. If you don't like, don't comment or like their post. Your negativity is probably what drove her to take it down in the first place, like seriously.

Vex

Geez, some of you guys act like females are the only people these good modders make mods for
I very like male mods, but sorry - not gay mods. Don't think female part of community would like to see some lesbian-implication images, though that kind'd need more rude intimation. Anyway that was pretty tasteless too. And even more - with female analog - imagine Mila with a huge drill in hands and massive muscles + dressed in Chuukese coat. Beautiful you think? So do I.
Girls should be feminine, males should be brutal, not vice versa and everyone will be happy...
-----
A man in tight shorts with silly straps on shoulders and bunny ears? Is it arousing? Beautiful? Funny?
Unfunny circus is the only logical verdict. I should use "facepalmy circus"

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I very like male mods, but sorry - not gay mods. Don't think female part of community would like to see some lesbian images, though that kind'd need more rude intimation. Anyway that was pretty tasteless too. And even more - with female analog - imagine Mila with a huge drill in hands and massive muscles + dressed in Chuukese coat. Beautiful you think? So do I.
Girls should be feminine, males should be brutal, not vice versa and everyone will be happy...
Your reasoning is rather silly...you proved my point, instead of simply ignoring the mod, you made a big fuss about it. If straight females on this site can ignore the fan service and skimpy mods, then you can do the same. Either way, I'm not gonna argue, carry on.

Vex

instead of simply ignoring the mod,
But you're not ignoring my post meanwhile teaching me to do so - mb it makes ur position even sillier?
Btw "My eyes" doesn't clear enough says my relation. Mb I'm excited? But U've understood it right by urself =) That makes my unclear subjective opinion more objective. ;)
I offer to end this pointless brabble.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
But you're not ignoring my post - mb it makes ur position even sillier?
Btw "My eyes" doesn't clear enough says my relation. Mb I'm excited? But U've understood it right by urself =) That makes my unclear subjective opinion more objective. ;)
I offer to end this pointless brabble.
Offer rejected, since I've already ended it in my previous post. I'll restate it once more: carry on, this pointless prattle is over. Any further replies at this point will be coldly ignored.

weetold

A man in tight shorts with silly straps on shoulders and bunny ears? Is it arousing? Beautiful? Funny?
It's Unfunny circus is the only logical verdict.

I just wanted to throw my two cents in, sorry if it's off topic or whatever, because when I first saw this whole situation I thought someone made a mod with Eins wiener popping out of his pants or something, turns out it's actually not that bad.

Let me say for the record, I'm also kind of uptight about what some people make for this game, but in this case, lighten up a bit huh? It's not like they modeled any genitalia on Ein or gave him any obscene tattoo's like some people on the internet do, They didn't even make him dress in drag, any of these would actually be tasteless by my definition.
and on that note, think about what you're saying: Is it okay for girls to show off their body and model themselves as playboy bunnies, but it's not if a man does it? You have some pretty sexist undertones in your statement, and despite my personal beliefs on homosexuality, I don't think the mod is gay at all, I won't use it, but I also have no problem with it.

And personally, I want more people to show some love to the men of the game, and more fans of the men of DOA need to come out, because my biggest issue with DOAX3 is that it did literally nothing to improve itself as far as being a """game""" for literal perverts, It's practically a softcore eroge.
I argued that the game could be a really fun sports genre game if you added some tennis, soccer, golf, American Football, swimming competitions, and my main point is that they should also added the men of Dead or Alive to the mix. The Team Ninja crew are really good at animation, so these games would attract alot more postive feedback if they didn't just pander to the lowest common denominator.
It's kinda sad that they literally just took every asset from the previous highly scrutinized games and shoved it in with updated models, pretty shameless of Team Ninja. Maybe if they had some legitimate feedback from concerned fans then they would change.

Anyway that's it. You should be directing this kinda animosity towards the darker portions of the fanbase, they're out there.

CherryBlossomsNinja

People make the mods for all the likings, they've all the work and goodwill to make them, and they don't ask anything in return, except the users give the credits to the moders by the mods and a "thank you", but the ungratefuls and disorders doesn't know be quiet or grateful, so they've the need to bring the clashes.

Please, moderators, don't tolerate people like these.

Jadeinchains

How did I just now find this thread?! I'm completely out of the loop and forgot the old mod thread had been closed!
The mods on display here are so amazing, people are so skilled at doing this kind of thing!

mralex

People make the mods for all the likings, they've all the work and goodwill to make them, and they don't ask anything in return, except the users give the credits to the moders by the mods and a "thank you", but the ungratefuls and disorders doesn't know be quiet or grateful, so they've the need to bring the clashes.

Please, moderators, don't tolerate people like these.

I saw in some pages, mods of the girls with a pregnant version, something very weird, but if the people like it is good, some people can like the new sexy male mods (like the ein bunny made by @Lei-Fang that is very perfect, or my both rig costumes)
Or some people can dislike them, but it would be nice to don't say things that can be discriminatory (weeks ago there was a eliot adidas costume with more proportions)

CherryBlossomsNinja

I saw in some pages, mods of the girls with a pregnant version, something very weird, but if the people like it is good, some people can like the new sexy male mods (like the ein bunny made by @Lei-Fang that is very perfect, or my both rig costumes)
Or some people can dislike them, but it would be nice to don't say things that can be discriminatory (weeks ago there was a eliot adidas costume with more proportions)
When I don't like a mod I don't speak anything about it because I know a person had the goodwill at least to try to make it, so he/she wouldn't like bad comments. If I know to make mods I'd accept criticisms (criticisms politely), but not everyone is like me. Differences must be respected.

Jadeinchains

Is Vex a troll or has he been on the thread for a while?

Also I got a Chippendale vibe from the outfit so I don't know what his fixation on gender roles and gay people is.

OrochiBuffy

If it's continue like that, @CyberEvil will be force to add a "dislike" button (like social networks) linked to posts lol => Just joking of course
I always said, try to encourage someone to continue modding instead just criticism and make him pissed off to share us their works again.

At least if you want to do a "negative" comment, make sure it's constructive and politely, here some examples :
"This part of costume could be better if you use those textures instead"
or "I have found a bug on your work, you should try fix it if you can"
or "I wish you could do it on this color, or some other char" Do it as a request but not as an obligation, always try to be conciliated with modders.

If you really don't like something, just ignore it and don't waste your time, do something else and/or watch another thread. "Life is short you know"

By the way, has anyone ever made the "Orchid" costume for Kasumi, the nice white knit string bikini from Dead or Alive Xtreme Series ? I really like it

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD