Cramming

PhoenixVFIRE

hah I remember when I said "Junk physics" a while back...that's pretty funny, but it was more of a joke than anything, I'd be kinda gross out by that. Jann Lee's bulge is already awkward enough. Although, I'm still not against the guys getting some casual wear like swim trunks or something, I think that would be pretty funny and fun to have swimsuit tag battles.

Doug Nguyen

Cmon just imagine a fat fighters powerblow/cliffhager. Or there gravity. So many possibilities!! Or ever a fat DLC, all fighter become obese!!

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Guys seriously .. whoever has twitter just retweet my tweets about the holds or the tweets made by DOATECTV ..

we need to make it very clear that this is a community wanted thing .. and not just something by 1 or 2 guys ..

DR2K

Guys seriously .. whoever has twitter just retweet my tweets about the holds or the tweets made by DOATECTV ..

we need to make it very clear that this is a community wanted thing .. and not just something by 1 or 2 guys ..

They're aware of all feedback. That is why the game is constantly in a state of flux.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
I actually want less active frames than 18... =P

that's fine as long as the recovery frames are increased to have the total to be 35 frames ...
this was enough to keep the opponent in stun long enough to guarantee a follow up.
any less and it just gets shitty to the point that a low hold may even reset a situation to the defenders favor. Nobody wants this.

But I think the alpha demo numbers were really good, especially in stun.

Dr. Teeth

Standard Donor
You know how older games used to have cheat codes for things like big head mode or whatever? They should just put in fat mode. Problem solved.

Has TN acknowledged that people want the changes to holds, or have they just not said anything about it?

lucky jim

Maybe slightly overweight/voluptuous or very muscular....but fat fat? Mmm...I don't know.

Hmm...

gang1.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD