Currently trying to expand our circle...

MajesticBlue

My Tekken tag broke so I will play with you guys when I get my 360 situation under control. Our connections shouldn't be that bad since most of us are in California. If only I was in a better position to travel so I could join you guys offline. Any cool characters left to main? lol

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
My Tekken tag broke so I will play with you guys when I get my 360 situation under control. Our connections shouldn't be that bad since most of us are in California. If only I was in a better position to travel so I could join you guys offline. Any cool characters left to main? lol

You should be playing DOA with us anyways. You will join the fortune cookies, or I will torture you with videos of n'sync, new kids on the block, and Justin Beifer videos. Be scared!

MajesticBlue

I am in the central valley. So about an hour and a half away at least from most of the bay area. I live pretty close to the Los Banos area, very little over here at all to be honest.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
I am in the central valley. So about an hour and a half away at least from most of the bay area. I live pretty close to the Los Banos area, very little over here at all to be honest.

Oh ok. I'm about a hr or so from Sacramento/Stockton.

hounddog75

Our group are looking for more friends to be willing to join and play doa5 over xbox live.

So far only me, CrimsonCJ, ikodomo, Tokkosho, AddictivePower, Sixmsj, who dat, large bertha and Tenren are usually playing with this group and we would like more people to want to get in some casual games online so we can have more people to play on a regular bases. If you're up for playing just add my GT.
Hey i'm on xbox live I'm willinng to learn to play

my GT is hounddog75
NYC

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD