Currently trying to expand our circle...

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Our group are looking for more friends to be willing to join and play doa5 over xbox live.

So far only me, CrimsonCJ, ikodomo, Tokkosho, AddictivePower, Sixmsj, who dat, large bertha and Tenren are usually playing with this group and we would like more people to want to get in some casual games online so we can have more people to play on a regular bases. If you're up for playing just add my GT.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Can we do the same for PSN? It's usually more fun fighting people you know IMO.

I did do this for the ps3 actually. Just differently. There are a lot of people I played with when I'm on there so I don't really need players for ps3. Although if people want to play on there feel free, but right now some of us on the 360 is lacking on players to play with on the 360.

HiguraShiki

I did do this for the ps3 actually. Just differently. There are a lot of people I played with when I'm on there so I don't really need players for ps3. Although if people want to play on there feel free, but right now some of us on the 360 is lacking on players to play with on the 360.
Alright no prob. Invite me whenever ya guys have some fights.

ikodomo

You can also add me on your friends list as well. My gamertag is A1R GEAR. We accept all players from various skill levels.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Yes and we just came up with this corny name for our group the "Chocolate Crimson Fortune Cookies" BE SCARED!

DrDogg

Our group are looking for more friends to be willing to join and play doa5 over xbox live.

So far only me, CrimsonCJ, ikodomo, Tokkosho, AddictivePower, Sixsjm, who dat, large bertha and Tenren are usually playing with this group and we would like more people to want to get in some casual games online so we can have more people to play on a regular bases. If you're up for playing just add my GT.

I'm growing tired of ranked, so I will play. However, I'm not a fan of AddictivePower's Gen Fu because he abuses online tactics too much. It's a huge pain trying to fight him when you can't punish anything, can't react to anything, and he's constantly attacking out of disadvantage.

Same issue with Tokkosho's Pai. And I lag off and on with both of them, which makes it even worse.

Tokkosho

Btw people, keep in mind this isnt just some meeting hall to get a few lobby matches in and be done with, this is to look for people to be in our friends group. not to say you have to become a friend we play daily with (we do expect you to play with us and not just be a ghost in our friends list,however), but we just want some new players to train with and what not.

Tokkosho

I'll join your circle
You%20Are%20Now%20One%20Of%20Us.jpg

Renarism

Now that I'm off my Hiatus you guys can feel free to add me ;)
GT: Renarism
msg me if my list is full

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD