Marie Rose June 6 Age: 18

Momiji September 20 Age: 21

Jacky August 28 Age: 26

Ein Unknown Age: Unknown

Rachel June 14 Age: Unknown

Leon March 14 Age: 44

Honoka March 24 Age: 18

Raidou August 13 Age: 48

If i have made any mistakes, correct me if i'm wrong :)

Last edited:

Deemo

If you are interested in any horoscopes. Here are the dates!

Aquarius - January 21 - February 19
Pisces - February 20- March 20
Aries - March 21 - April 20
Taurus - April 21 - May 21
Gemini - May 22 - June 21
Cancer - June 22 - July 22
Leo - July 23 -August 21
Virgo - August 22 - September 23
Libra - September 24 - October 23
Scorpio - October 24 - November 22
Sagittarius - November 23 - December 22
Capricorn - December 23 - January 20

May you find the personalities of your most favorite character. (/^.^)/

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Leon's birthday may or may not be 2 days before mine...and may or may not be part pf what drove me to play him...

Deemo

Shouldn't Ein have the same birthday as Hayate? also Ein is 23 which was Hayate's age at that time.

You would think so. I thought about it to, but because there's a clone involved its difficult to pinpoint an exact month or age. Also would that mean they were born on the same day? Or possibly, the clone was created at a later time. Meaning, they Dont share the same birthday and the clone was created at who knows what time lol. I would've placed by Ein's name: (Resembles the same age as Hayate) but i thought it was too much.

I debated that fact a bit myself. And i came down to the descision that his age and month were unknown. So I say to all. Let the debates begin =D. Lol

werewolfgold

You would think so. I thought about it to, but because there's a clone involved its difficult to pinpoint an exact month or age. Also would that mean they were born on the same day? Or possibly, the clone was created at a later time. Meaning, they Dont share the same birthday and the clone was created at who knows what time lol. I would've placed by Ein's name: (Resembles the same age as Hayate) but i thought it was too much.

I debated that fact a bit myself. And i came down to the descision that his age and month were unknown. So I say to all. Let the debates begin =D. Lol
At this point in time, there is no confirmation that Ein is a clone. The current Ein is likely a CHRONOPHANTASMA of Hayate from DOA2 when he had no memory. But, if the Ein in the game technically doesn't exist in this time period, that would make him Hayate of two years ago, or 23.

Deemo

At this point in time, there is no confirmation that Ein is a clone. The current Ein is likely a CHRONOPHANTASMA of Hayate from DOA2 when he had no memory. But, if the Ein in the game technically doesn't exist in this time period, that would make him Hayate of two years ago, or 23.

Loooool. Soooo confusing. I wasn't sure xD so I put "a clone" not specifying which one (Ein or Hayate).

JAG THE GEMINI

Ein should be 25 just like Hayate. In the end he looks like Hayate, whos look changed over the years(from game to game) and since Ein doesn´t look like DOA2 Ein, he should be 25 too!

TOBMAST3R

Nice list.

Marie Rose's birthdate is wrong. It's 6th. of june, not 16th. You could sort it by month for a better overview.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
The Rig information is incorrect. He was born on the first DOA5 character reveal trailer featuring him.

latest

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD