Dead or alive 5 Last round designers challenge 2016

axouel2009

Reptiles has made some more pretty costumes (though they are not very Halloween-ish):

ChuJpn8UgAAiIZm.jpg:large

ChxXF0bUUAAcvrv.jpg:large
actually that's not made by reptile but by sinjiko https://twitter.com/sinjiko_uak?lang=fr ^^ but I like the tengu hunter one ! :)

Argentus

Ok, so i need the opinion of you guys on this one.

I did this sketch, the idea is of some sort of Vampire Hunter Kasumi or something like that.
vampire_hunter_kasumi___sketch_by_sotherius-da1on44.jpg

I'm really not sure if the idea is clear, or that it is a costume that fits halloween, or if it is a haloween costume that fits kasumi. Also, i just noticed that the way i sketched her hair it makes her look a bit like ayane, it was on accident.

Id say change the hat, its more tom sawyer than van helsing. Maybe make the clothes a little more ragged, and a wooden stake strapped to the upper leg

Jadeinchains

You know I was just looking looking through all the designs and has anyone seen any good designs or just any designs at all for Zack?! I'm not sure if anyone has made one for him, I think I might if I have time but I don't have a single clue what the design would be.

Argentus

You know I was just looking looking through all the designs and has anyone seen any good designs or just any designs at all for Zack?! I'm not sure if anyone has made one for him, I think I might if I have time but I don't have a single clue what the design would be.

I've only seen a couple for mila (only one good one rest are just usual crap) and none for Leon, either

Sotherius

Id say change the hat, its more tom sawyer than van helsing. Maybe make the clothes a little more ragged, and a wooden stake strapped to the upper leg

Well, i'm kinda far advanced to change some things, but i'll see what i can do, thank you for the help.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD