Dead or alive 5 Last round designers challenge 2016

Candy Dragon

I'm curious, anybody who emailed costumes to Team Ninja, what did they send as a reply?
For the first handful of costumes I sent I got the same generic reply; "Thank you for your design, we received it". The last couple I sent I've had personalised replied stating how "beautiful" and "fantastic" the designs were. It surprised me because I thought they'd essentially just send an automated email upon clarification of receiving your entry.

Argentus

I have been staring at this for the past few days trying to figure out the last details lol.
IMG_20160509_114142_556.jpg

Added a garter belt and two smaller legs over the shoulders. Shrunk the bonnet not sire if I should even have it any more.

But I want two more large legs hanging underneath opposite the wings, but can't quite draw it right. Thoughts?

I'm also going back to the Ein costume, starting one for Leon and doing two for Mila.

Chapstick

I'm curious, anybody who emailed costumes to Team Ninja, what did they send as a reply?
For the first handful of costumes I sent I got the same generic reply; "Thank you for your design, we received it". The last couple I sent I've had personalised replied stating how "beautiful" and "fantastic" the designs were. It surprised me because I thought they'd essentially just send an automated email upon clarification of receiving your entry.
I finally got an email back today and it said:

"Hello.

Thank you for your design. We received it. It looks fantastic!

Best Regards,

Team NINJA"

Candy Dragon

I finally got an email back today and it said:

"Hello.

Thank you for your design. We received it. It looks fantastic!

Best Regards,

Team NINJA"

I got that exact reply for an entry I sent in yesterday for Rig. The reply for a Helena design I sent in said

"Hello.

Thank you for your Helena design. It's fantastic. Absolutely beautiful.

Best of luck

Regards

Team NINJA"

Sotherius

I get so tired at the coloring process in my drawings, it gets worse than it should be because i'm doing everything in a hurry. But anyways, here it is my last entry for the designers challenge.
CiDjWlRXAAA5AZN.jpg

If somehow, one of those gets into the game, i don't even know what i'll do, but it will be such a great feeling.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD