Dead or alive 5 Last round designers challenge 2016

TOBMAST3R

The dream is really dead...

Well, i still have one more chance, but not winning with the ayane is already kinda sad to me. But i think those designs are cool.

Which one was yours?

This one was one of my favorites:

13165981_838350532935700_5614585464139126035_n.jpg

I also made 2 entries. One is 4 years old and I remade it, the other one was inspired by a self made character.

>>
13592738_664903223662527_2085685742810298402_n.jpg

13567461_664916380327878_6170452373355741670_n.jpg

Last edited:

Kronin

Is that Kasumi one for the Halloween contest too, or do I look stupid?

It's not a fan design tied to the Halloween contest: it should be an official concept art showing the next Kasumi's bikini from the new Swimsuit DLC pack planned for the next month.

weetold

It's not a fan design tied to the Halloween contest: it should be an official concept art showing the next Kasumi's bikini from the new Swimsuit DLC pack planned for the next month.
Oh.......
Well that's... uh.... Good..... and uh..... bad......

TOBMAST3R

Ah thanks. I do remember your design. I have a feeling that TN avoids that Egyptian/Pharao theme for some reason. There are a lot of entries. Maybe their plan is do to a whole pack (16 outfits or maybe more) for that kind of theme. Pushing thumbs for a "Design Award 2016" DLC pack.

Blash

I have been out of the loop for a bit guys. Whats the deal with this current costume contest? Is it just on now, is it over, and whats it for exactly (halloween etc)?

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I have been out of the loop for a bit guys. Whats the deal with this current costume contest? Is it just on now, is it over, and whats it for exactly (halloween etc)?

Yep, it's for Halloween, it's long over and yesterday they announced the 3 winners/best designs according to Team Ninja. Have no pics at the moment but it were:
-Snow White Nyotengu
-Witch Ayane
-Disco Bass

My personal opinion is, that Witch Ayane was a weird pick. There were so many absolutely beautiful designs for her, in idea and artistic execution. Like the one shown above. The costume they chose felt generic, bland and it lacked any detail. :/ It wasn't even skimpy to make up for all of that. XD

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
....He means the costume is not what TN normally chooses, it's either skimpy, made for a female, etc. They normally don't choose anything other than something that shows butt or boobs.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Does something being skimpy really negate all suckiness to you? you might have a problem.

First of all, what's it with you attacking people in several threads regarding sex/sexyness? I thought Brute gave you a good burn last time, but you still keep on doing it. I think rather you might have a problem there...
Secondly, does sarcasm ring a bell? I'm not a fan of gratuituously skimpy costumes at all but Team Ninja did in the past favor skimpyness above quality of design.

Toxic901

i wish they would just pick a dev winner and a user winner so we could have something good team ninja have bad taste when it comes to picking costumes

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
If you're a creep, then you get treated like a creep, that's all.
The hell? The only creep here is you, you literally have a Kasumi blog claiming you're married to her and you got some priest to marry you....have several seats. You're honestly just as bad as that dick Wazaaa...

weetold

The hell? The only creep here is you, you literally have a Kasumi blog claiming you're married to her and you got some priest to marry you....have several seats. You're honestly just as bad as that dick Wazaaa...

Yeah, so? Marriage is perfectly fine in the eyes of god, I'm not the one sinning here.
also, why are you bringing other users into this? kinda unfair, tbh.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD