Dead or Alive 5 - Opening Declaration Trailer!!!

Game Over

Alright, so I'm guessing that is Donovan with the mask @2:06 (I did not play DOAD) ... he is reminding me of Wesker, so therefore, I already like this guy!! lol

And how about this for a twist? What if the "Helena" we saw speaking on behalf of DOATEC was not the Helena we know, and is, in fact, a CLONE of her produced for the sole purpose of promoting the new agenda (and being a stupid broken overpowered final boss of story mode)?

In any case, I'm now wanting "Donovan" to do something LEGENDARY in the story!!

Shinigamimatt

It is weird that Helena is promoting the next tournament. Especially since she was done with it by the end of DOA4. To see her with DOATEC still after knowing she was just another tool is suspicious.

Omegan Eckhart

And how about this for a twist? What if the "Helena" we saw speaking on behalf of DOATEC was not the Helena we know, and is, in fact, a CLONE of her produced for the sole purpose of promoting the new agenda (and being a stupid broken overpowered final boss of story mode)?

I was very happy with how she turned out in DOA4 but this would be awesome, make it happen!

Game Over

I don't know about that. DOATEC only seems to have a hard-on for cloning ninjas.

Correction ... "Itagaki's DOATEC" had a hard-on for cloning ninjas. Who says the "new" DOATEC doesn't decide to change things up a bit?

Personally, I see it as being a GREAT arc for the story!!
(for those who pay any mind to the story of DOA)

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Helena's speech certainly can be inferred as the mission statement from Team NINJA about DOA5 the game itself.
yes I was thinking the same ...
we lost many irreplacable things ... Itagaki ... O_____O

as for the girl on the phone ... I have a feeling it might be lisa now that I see her more ..
lisa in the lab had the same circle earings i think ..

it will be alot clearer once the JP version of the trailer is out since we all know what lisa sounds like.

matsu

No more Leon or Ein but alpha is still there?I hope they changed the Boss....Ho yeah Gen Fu:).Leon behind the mask?that would be sweet but even though i already saw this mysterious man i still don't know who it's supposed to be.Any clue?

OMG Helena sounds terrible!

I find her french accent cute.
Sitll sounds better than lion's terrible " I am twice the man i used to be"........Ears bleeding

Game Over

Would be cool if they added Donovan as a playable character last minute. Who knows?

1620.jpg

"One does not simply make a character playable ... last minute."

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
im starting to think that girl on the phone is lisa ...

i guess MILA and possibly Pai .... last reveals?? hmmmm

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD