Dead or Alive 5 - Opening Declaration Trailer!!!

Einzelkind

I hope they will release a trailer with actual fighting in it soon. It kind of defeats the purpose to show new characters in a story trailer. At least they all look good. Leifang and Hitomi's safari outfits are awesome.

TRI Mike

I can't believe I've been waiting for so many fucking months to see Helena only to get all my hopes down with such a retarded video... Jesus.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
I can't believe I've been waiting for so many fucking months to see Helena only to get all my hopes down with such a retarded video... Jesus.
you'll get plenty of footage on her soon dude ... just wait ..
she's always been a solid character I wouldn't worry too much.

Just be happy that she actually looks really good ... for now :D

Man she looks so damn french its not even funny !!! They nailed it!

Xion

I would think the excitement came from just seeing her, and you probably wont get the to see much of whats different about here until shes played.

Batcommander

Pretty sure that's Lisa on the phone . . . hope that costume is available as well, always a fan of the more casual looks.

Raansu

What the fuck guys that was a terrible trailer.... Where the hell is my Helena gameplay¿

Calm down. It's getting close to launch, they had to release a trailer relating to story mode eventually as some people have been asking for one. Gamescon is around the corner, I'm sure there will be gameplay videos of her and the other characters we hadn't seen till now.

TRI Mike

I mean, every character until now got revealed with a pretty cool ass-kicking. And the one I've been waiting for gets shown saying a retarded speech with no gameplay at all. I'm really mad.

Omegan Eckhart

There is supposed to be a new build of the game coming up soon at Gamescon so Helena and the other characters will hopefully be playable.

Xion

There is supposed to be a new build of the game coming up soon at Gamescon so Helena and the other characters will hopefully be playable.

The build for IPL will probably be the same one, and that will have 2 more characters. This trailer shows 4 for the first time so its 2 of those 4.

TRI Mike

Things I learned from the trailer:

1) I'll avoid Story Mode as much as locked content allows me to.
2) Eliot, Fu and Wong are looking VERY AWESOME.
3) Hele is beautiful, can't wait to see her in action.
4) The "snow" costume for Ayane is very cute.
5) Leifang and Hitomi are confirmed lesbians. And that is the best shit ever.
6) Tina's first revealed costume reminds me of Final Fantasy XIII's Snow, with boobs, huge boobs.
7) I won't play the game in English, ever, ever, ever.... Ever.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD