Dead Or Alive 5 Patch Changes

ProvesaDark

Exactly who cares? So why did they take it out for no reason? Just shows how they will never-ever give a rematch option because you would need to see ur opponents cursor to even know they wanted a rematch..
Well If someone wanted a rematch, they could tell you. Anyway, I play rank and there's no rematch option there.

Katsu Hayami

Staff member
Administrator

akhi216

Standard Donor
Thank god for the removal of one round ranked matches. There were too many one trick ponies who counted on you not being able to figure out their bullshit before the end of one round, forcing you to play as cheap as possible.

Brute

Standard Donor
Thank God Ryu's 4PK and PP4PK still track. xD

Looking forward to testing out the patch improvements later. Hopefully Wednesday. All sounds good.

Chaos

Whats the SS glitch? I'll test it now

I'll test everything for you Sorwah, where these's glitches or something before? So I can determine to put it into the not patch/patched areas after testing.
So the A.I. reacting is slower, what does that means? Sorry for the dumbass qustion. :oops:

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
So the A.I. reacting is slower, what does that means? Sorry for the dumbass qustion. :oops:

The AI was reacting immediately to your attacks, meaning it would hold you attack within the first five frames after you started doing the attack. Since the fastest attack is 9 frames, this meant the AI was practically reading your input and holding it.

Same for attempting throws and the AI doing an attack instead.

Katsu Hayami

Staff member
Administrator

I would assume they won't counter hold everything and this is TN's way of making survival mode easier for people lol.

Chaos

I would assume they won't counter hold everything and this is TN's way of making survival mode easier for people lol.
I hope thats what assumes since the cpu is so obsessed of blocking/holding every damn move (fucking hate that shit) and I wish the controls were fix because theres something jacked up about it........I don't know but it seems "stiff" and I think thats the reason why I can't pull off Hitomi's :3::3::P: for shit.

Tones

Premium Donor
What about the visual cue comes out 1 frame before the powerblow is actually reached (38 vs 39)?

PhoenixVFIRE

The AI was reacting immediately to your attacks, meaning it would hold you attack within the first five frames after you started doing the attack. Since the fastest attack is 9 frames, this meant the AI was practically reading your input and holding it.

Same for attempting throws and the AI doing an attack instead.
wtf!? Within the first 5 frames! The computers might as well be named Miss Cleo, reading us like a book! LOL

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Thats exactly what it was.

You could actually trick the AI in certain ways though. It would read your inputs, even if you were in guard stun or a stance transition that didn't allow you to attack. This could allow it to read a non-existant move and prepare a response for that phantom attack, which in actuality would open itself up to your real attack.

Ms. Cleo has a few holes in her game.

Darrell

Yeah. I noticed the A.I was doing that when I first got it though. Verses mode on the hardest difficulty is still the funnest mode for me though.

ProvesaDark

Thats exactly what it was.

You could actually trick the AI in certain ways though. It would read your inputs, even if you were in guard stun or a stance transition that didn't allow you to attack. This could allow it to read a non-existant move and prepare a response for that phantom attack, which in actuality would open itself up to your real attack.

Ms. Cleo has a few holes in her game.
This was how I beat Legends mode.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD