Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate Demo Kiosks in Japan

synce

5U demo is public in Japan, so far I have only bad news if you play Kokoro or Leifang and good news if you like Rachel. Mixed bag with Kasumi.

Adamleelight

Awesome, I'll download this right away. I use ko ko so no big deal

edit, think I got too hyped and didn't read. Sounds like you saying they ass still lol
Edit again, still got too hype and realized no demo lol

synce

I'm talking about the kiosks they have set up in Japan, not a downloadable demo... so probably should be moved back to general discussion, sorry if anyone got their hopes up. Anyway just reading through random impressions on blogs and boards. Kasumi does less damage now, Rachel does crazy damage and twirl is OP, Lei's 6H+K is negative, etc.

Tenryuga

Hopefully this isnt gonna be in the final build. Kasumi does good damage but not so high to warrant a damage nerf. And Kokoro needs no nerfs. She needs tracking.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Hopefully this isnt gonna be in the final build. Kasumi does good damage but not so high to warrant a damage nerf. And Kokoro needs no nerfs. She needs tracking.

Honestly, I think her nerfs would be more a cause of requiring more hits in critical for threshold as a compensator for her quick speed. I wouldn't be surprised if Christie had her damage nerfed or altered juggle attack properties.

Tenryuga

Honestly, I think her nerfs would be more a cause of requiring more hits in critical for threshold as a compensator for her quick speed. I wouldn't be surprised if Christie had her damage nerfed or altered juggle attack properties.

Yeah this sounds fair.

Raansu

I'm talking about the kiosks they have set up in Japan, not a downloadable demo... so probably should be moved back to general discussion, sorry if anyone got their hopes up. Anyway just reading through random impressions on blogs and boards. Kasumi does less damage now, Rachel does crazy damage and twirl is OP, Lei's 6H+K is negative, etc.

Twirl? That new launch animation? What exactly is OP about it.

Fuck no. If there is one thing this game does not need its more tracking. It's bad enough strings that don't track magically realign themselves anyways after a side step. We don't need more tracking in this damn game.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Twirl? That new launch animation? What exactly is OP about it.

Fuck no. If there is one thing this game does not need its more tracking. It's bad enough strings that don't track magically realign themselves anyways after a side step. We don't need more tracking in this damn game.

For the twirl I believe he's talking about her dodge animation, which might be a command dodge instead of normal sidestep.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD