Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate Demo Kiosks in Japan

DontForkWitMe

Not really.

The damage is comparable, apart from Bayman's forward roll into ground throw which does substantially more but is super situational. Aside from that one example, Tina's are actually better. Why? For example, most of her ground throws can be done from whiff punishment situations off of a simple 6H+K, and after the ground throw is done, gives her more than enough time to safely back away and ignore the wakeup kick threat, possibly even punishing it if it is whiffed with another 6H+K.

For Bayman, in every situation after a "standard" ground throw (meaning one he didn't roll into) he is susceptible to the wakeup kick game. He cannot really get them easily from whiff punishment situations, and he is too slow to back out of wakeup kick range after the throw. He is 100% vulnerable afterwards and has to defend properly if he wants to re-acquire pressure. Tina does not have that problem.

backward tank roll will rectify that problem

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
backward tank roll will rectify that problem

That could potentially be true.... but maybe not. He is RIGHT on them after a ground throw and that's a lot of ground to cover. I hope you're right. It's definitely something I will experiment with.

TRI Mike

But in many situations, Tina is caught between a wall and a downed opponent and I'd rather go for 8P FT than a throw that only gives me 20 damage. You're probably right since you obviously are the better player but I still think Tina should keep her FT game unless they buff the groud throw damage to Bayman's level.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD