Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momiji-Baybee

Maybe if this were a visual novel or hentai game centered solely around sex and all that, but it's a fighting game. A well known fighting game. This seems like stuff someone would special order from a japanese site in an adult section, not official game merch you'd get bundled with a game.

DOA has been known to have sexy and beautiful women, so are you really suprised boobie pads are in?

Well who cares anyway the CE was made for Japan and that is kind of their thing. So.... Yeah

Brute

Standard Donor
I WILL work around that :cool:

Having an i13 mid isn't really worse than having an i11 when dealing with Helena at +4. Unless the Helena player hesitates 2 frames won't make a difference.

Although Busa can set up PFT with his PP4PK and 4PK as well plus he has a launching throw too so the match can really come down to who gets the momentum first. Helena's fastest mid punch is only 1 frame faster than Busa's and he has a faster jab by 1 frame so even if Helena gets him into PFT he can do it right back if he wants.
When Busa is constantly crushing highs and standing throws after nearly everything he does and has as many string mix-ups into low pokes that stun on NH to start that "momentum" you speak of than get back to me.

Brute

Standard Donor
depressed.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD