Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

KwonJigglypuff

Am I the only one who doesn't see so many similitudes between Rachel and Spartan ? (It's a real question)
I don't remember Spartan playing like this. Well.. i'll have to try it first before judging.

Now, update DOA5U's website with Rachel's canon fighting style, pwwiiiiiz.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I don't know why they would lie about it.

So that they can still announce him later to keep the hype train going.

Play on words! lol That could mean he isn't in this build.

Like I said, what he actually meant by that is anyone's guess.

yup rachel is officially spartan 2.0. and ain't dat sum shit, her air throw ground bounces so she can essentially combo into it, air throw, then combo out of it. bitch going to be a beast...

and my new secondary :cool:

Same here, as much as I hate to admit it.

Zeo

Knew she'd be the spartan replacement. I couldn't believe most of you were talking about how she was going to play. Most of what Ultimate is doing is just re-adding styles that were omitted from DOA4. Tengu is just especially unlucky because there is NO character that could replace his style.

KwonJigglypuff

Knew she'd be the spartan replacement. I couldn't believe most of you were talking about how she was going to play. Most of what Ultimate is doing is just re-adding styles that were omitted from DOA4. Tengu is just especially unlucky because there is NO character that could replace his style.

You never know, another strategy could be adopted...

nouvelleimagebitmap2rg.png

D Glock

yup rachel is officially spartan 2.0. and ain't dat sum shit, her air throw ground bounces so she can essentially combo into it, air throw, then combo out of it. bitch going to be a beast...

and my new secondary :cool:

Ohoh. The first ever female DoA fighter for Fork. ;)

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
They specifically stated "[Tengu's] not in the game right now". Whether that means he's not in the game right now, or he is but they are keeping it a secret right now is anyone's guess.

If it's the former though, then Tengu is not in. Period. They can't slap him together in three months.

Funny you mention that. That is exactly what they did in DOA 4.

DR2K

Tengu could possibly make it in. I'd rather that time be spent on balancing, optomizing netcode, and working on glitches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD