News Dead Or Alive 5 Ultimate Returns to The Fall Classic in 2014

5OK6njS.jpg

After a good showing in last years tournament, Dead Or Alive 5 Ultimate will once again be a part of The Fall Classic when it returns this October, 2014.

The Fall Classic 2014 will take place at Raleigh, North Carolina on October 10 to 12. In addition to Dead Or Alive 5 Ultimate, this years tournament will feature 12 other games.

Check out the full lineup over at Shoryuken.com.

Last edited:
I hope TK adds some donations this time around as well. Making all of the good ones (in the US at least) show up on 1 event a year makes the entertainment value in watching far greater. You'd know you get to see people you enjoy watching going up against each other, and you know everyone will be dealing all the cards and hidden tricks they got up their sleeves.

Marie Rose Grand Finals, I see it now. Watch out! I'm definitely going to see if I can make it out to TFC again. Was a blast last year with you guys.

I live in NC and Raleigh isn't too far away from my hometown of Charlotte. However, I don't think the competitive scene would be right for me.

I need the Evo lineup to be announced before I commit to any extra tournaments this year. I spent a lot of money the last couple years on traveling for DoA and I need to dial it back a bit this year.

sounds like a blast id get murdered in everything i play but ill do my best to come and play anyway.I know game wise im hyped for doa, PM, Sc5 and brawl hopefully i can do all 4

Last edited:
Reactions: d3v
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD