Dead or Alive 5 Weight Classes

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team
With DOA5 Ultimate coming out, I have a prediction on the weight class for the 5 characters:

Lightweight: :momiji:
Middleweight::ein::jacky:
Heavyweight::rachel:
Super Heavyweight::leon:

David Gregg

With DOA5 Ultimate coming out, I have a prediction on the weight class for the 5 characters:

Lightweight: :momiji:
Middleweight::ein::jacky:
Heavyweight::rachel:
Super Heavyweight::leon:

I agree with this. There is a slight possibility though that Momiji may be middleweight (since she's ridiculously tall...although she might be like Sarah) and Rachel may actually fall under Super Heavyweight. But again I think your prediction is right.

Helena just became more curvaceous nothing wrong with that. lol. ;)

DOAP_Helena_2.jpg
helena.jpg

Before-----------------------------------------------------------> After

synce

I don't think Rachel will be that heavy, something more along the lines of Helena or Genfu

What's interesting though is they're putting Alpha in her own, super floaty weight class in 5U... she's getting some major buffs though, so it's warranted (think MVC3 Phoenix)

Also I wouldn't mind if they switched Christie to lightweight and Mila to middleweight, but who knows

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Eh, Bass would be doing the same juggle anyways. Good luck launching her though lol.

synce

Maybe a clue to Rachel's weight

VMI2F5N.jpg

yeYspxn.jpg

Same launcher on NH, roughly same frame... I don't know if characters get launched higher in tag though, or they just stay in the air longer.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
It's them tig ol bitties.

Setups can differ based on character move properties. One character might have moves that work on Helena and Gen Fu but not Bass, and other characters may not. The point is there is a weight difference.
LMFAO! (hella late though)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD