Dead Or Alive 6 Builds On Franchise's Core Strengths While Renewing Focus On Inclusivity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lulu

No one fights anything like her and she's a strong mix of Striker/Grappler

Thats the coolest thing about her. ;)

where everyone that plays her has a totally different style vs Ninjas who at top level play always wind up with the same fighting style articulated better by the pros (Obviously) because there's a very clear and optimal way of utilizing their move-set.

There is ? :eek: I don't think so... especially when it comes to Characters like Akira... I've seen 5 of them and they were all different.

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
Thats the coolest thing about her. ;)

There is ? :eek: I don't think so... especially when it comes to Characters like Akira... I've seen 5 of them and they were all different.
Akira isnt a ninja though! Like all of the good Hayate I've ever fought pressure and run down and go for the back stun combo game with him. Did fight one that used his teleport to brutal effect as well. Ayane is pretty diverse for sure though. Kasumi is pretty cookie cutter. I havent fought Hayabusa in a long time so I cant say off the top of my head. This is all opinion of course.

Lulu

Akira isnt a ninja though! Like all of the good Hayate I've ever fought pressure and run down and go for the back stun combo game with him. Did fight one that used his teleport to brutal effect as well. Ayane is pretty diverse for sure though. Kasumi is pretty cookie cutter. I havent fought Hayabusa in a long time so I cant say off the top of my head. This is all opinion of course.

Oh you mean Ninjas... hmmm... as popular as they are here I just haven't seen many in action... especially Hayabusa (must be that damn while rising kick)

ryu_highabusa

2. The video footage also backs this up.They received so much backlash Master FFS had to go back and try to backpedal and say "Oh no, guys, the jiggle is totally still there... just toned down." This is because it was entirely GONE. A series staple being removed did certainly cause a lot of fans to take notice. Shimbori has even stated outright the girls are "now" (not before) serious fighters not sexy characters, and he intentionally focused on "cool" designs, smaller busts and more conservative costumes (like Kasumi's).
LEARN. TO. READ.
PgtamnX.png

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
LEARN. TO. READ.
PgtamnX.png
So basically from this "Translation" they still want breast expressions, but the expressions are going to be realistic to the clothing/armor present on the body? That sounds like the natural evolution of Soft Engine to me. Imagine if we can get some corset style outfits that realistically only have jiggle on the upper bust. Or for modest players that don't really care about it, tight athletic tops like they wear in MMA that reduce visible bust and remove all jiggle/distractions.

Imagine a world where the clothes in DOA actually act like clothes and girls like Hitomi or Helena have the class to wear an actual brassiere that lifts and supports under their outfits (Bikinis excluded)

Last edited:

Onryoki

Standard Donor

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
"Soft Engine" was the stupidest marketing stunt ever and proof that as always TN and its marketing dig their own grave.
Well tbf they didn't advertise that to the western player base. If you go on the US website for LR IIRC you won't see anything about the soft engine, but on the JP version that's a big focus over there xD They tried to separate it but it failed

You look like they do not study. You do not judge, You do not analyze, you do not read. You swallow everything the world gives them. What happened with you guys? Hey come on guys!

Why so much aggression on the part of all of you?

Last edited by a moderator:

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
Because despite your polite, and appreciated by the way, conduct you and that petition darken every single piece of official news from TN and DOA spewing hatred and vitriol at them over something they have PUBLICALLY stated isnt happening. I'm not even going to repeat it, we've said it... What it has to be hundreds of times now in this Forum. On this PAGE it's been posted in an interview.

Because despite your polite, and appreciated by the way, conduct you and that petition darken every single piece of official news from TN and DOA spewing hatred and vitriol at them over something they have PUBLICALLY stated isnt happening. I'm not even going to repeat it, we've said it... What it has to be hundreds of times now in this Forum. On this PAGE it's been posted in an interview.
I appreciate you sharing your opinion. Look, one as a consumer has rights and obligations. Right now I am with my right to express my discontent with the game. On the other hand, the petition does not insult or tell them how to do their job. On the contrary, it is said to be in agreement with moderation, but that the company is strong to the criticisms of arrogant groups such as the SJW, the feminists and the "social-modern" structure of the politically correct. DOA has a style, essence, culture, and if the company continues to pay attention to the criticisms of the mentioned groups, DOA will be a game of the bunch. Look how those groups of resentful people have ruined other franchises like Tomb Raider or Mortal Kombat, for example. The petition is only intended to reflect. That is all. People complicate it and underestimate it. The biggest mistake of the human being is to suppose instead of asking.

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
You're in the wrong place with this crap I'm just telling you lol Please dont make me bomb you with interviews from the devs themselves contradicting what you're saying, and screenshots of you and your troglodytes harassing them on Twitter and FB for absolutely no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD