Dead or Alive 6 Trailer (Early 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

REALDEMO

Standard Donor
So DOA6 has blood? Not sure how I feel about that. I grew up with these characters since the 90's and sort of have a childhood attachment to them, so it'll be weird seeing blood come out of Kasumi/Ayane. Even in Ninja Gaiden games we didn't see them bleed, just blood from enemy characters.

I love how gritty DOA6 looks though! Especially that crowd stage. Reminds me of how gritty DOA3 was.

Last edited:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Kasumi DOA5LR Fest code I'll pay you money for it :p

giphy.gif

Jackie Chan Fan

Finally, the DOA game that fully takes advantage of the current gen consoles' powerrrr. lol

I have watched it only a mobile phone so I have yet to see the full details of the graphics.

I love how the characters look in DOA5. They are beautifully made. I had this thought that TN prolonged the game's lifespan as it would be a waste to just throw away their efforts in creating a beautiful game.

A very little worry, that the characters will look radically different in DOA6. It's a good thing they retained their DOA5 look.

Last edited:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
One thing on mind is that people have to expect an upgrade for the game sooner down the line. If things don't magically happen as people want it to be, there is DOA6+ or DOA6++ or DOA6 "Whatever round this is".

I'll be trying the game out since I can play Hayate and Hayabusa. I even hear Stagger Escaping is not becoming a thing for DOA.

Brute

Standard Donor
So, of my four mains/subs, only one has been revealed. Guess it's time to drum my fingers in anticipation for each new trailer where I'll probably be disappointed. I do think that Nyotengu has a good chance of making it in, but I'm concerned about Lisa and Leon.

I'll be trying the game out since I can play Hayate and Hayabusa. I even hear Stagger Escaping is not becoming a thing for DOA.
Someone finally told them how stupid stagger escaping is? I hope you're right.

Jadeinchains

I wonder If as more characters are revealed and more of their outfits are shown If we'll suddenly see fan design outfits as outfits characters have? It's only two days anyway and then we're getting more reveals, Ayane is certainly a shoe in for Monday's reveal, I imagine It's 99% likely that she'll be revealed there, I wonder how many characters will be shown?

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Someone finally told them how stupid stagger escaping is? I hope you're right.

Wait, people didn't like the stagger system? I thought it proved beneficial considering we have sitdown stuns. Without staggering out of those, roughly the entire roster would have a guaranteed CB (least DOA5LR that is)

If stagger escaping is gone, then I do hope they reduce the stun advantage on hit because that just leaves with a sheer amount of guess work for minimum effort on their side, not to mention that holding increases stun threshold duration so that could be considered worse.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD