Dead or Alive 6 Trailer (Early 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I would actually be happy if they incorporated more of Ryu's Ninpo into his moveset. Would love to see him tossing around fire and lightning, maybe some new sword attacks.

I was wondering about that. He even pulled the sword during an outro(?), we using sword attacks now? damn count me in, Alpha broke the rules a long time ago when she started B.U.R.S.T.I.N.G people on the face.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Even though there are still some things to improve (which I am sure will happen as this all looks very early), look how beautiful and smooth the male characters are now modelled. This is a small extract from a much bigger screen:

42628607312_6c17bfd721_o.png

The legs and their musculature looks really good. And the hands are also high polygon too:

deadalive6_2485543b.jpg

For the faces to deform so well, they also need to be of a high quality polygon mesh.

Raansu

Almost positive that's just his victory pose. Hayabusa doesn't take use the sacred Dragon Sword against something unless he's up against some really eff'd up shit, so only Ninja Gaiden stuff. The most that he's done is use ninpo, same as Kasumi actually.

It's probably the same reason why Hayabusa, Kasumi, Ayane, Momiji, Rachel don't have a bareknuckle stances in Ninja Gaiden.

Pose? I think He's referring to the string Busa does with his hands going from fire to lightning. i'm just taking a guess that its part of one of the new mechanics and not a standard string.

REALDEMO

Standard Donor
Imagine Raidou for the lolz? he's going from Windows 7 to Windows 10 if he gets included in this game.

Raidou would be sick in the game. I want to see him in story mode and see how Ayane acts with him.

Hayate is a cool guy and all but he was severely exposed when Raidou dropped in one night and beat his butt with one hand. That scene alone is why I can't really take Hayate seriously as a leader of Mugen Tenshin

TheDragonAwakens

I hope Busa will finally get back his handstand stance and have the Ongyoin removed completely. And I also hope I can remove his headplate from his LBF because it sure looks horrendous.

REALDEMO

Standard Donor
Crack-theory: Kasumi using some moves from Phase-4 because this is actually P4 pretending to be Kasumi while the real Kasumi is in hiding. Prove me wrong FSD.

Sakura petals and she actually smiled a little bit at the end of the trailer.

There weren't any Bayman tears anywhere. Also, aliens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD