Dead or alive online. (Russian servers)

Murakame

What is the login id and password? the ID is set to DOA2LE and if i type in random things my computer crashes. How'd you guys get past this?

Kronin

I tried extracingt those files with winrar but it says that the files are corrupt?

If you are not able to use them, i have uploaded a torrent for DOAOL in this post: http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/doa-online-download-gameplay-2012.671/page-4#post-79311

However in addition to RiceBall, Murakame has downloaded these files and use this version of the game currently. So before to download the torrent, I suggest you to wait his response (or send a PM to him).

Rowan

Hey, my friend and I are trying to setup our own DOAOL server so we could have our friend play on our server with us. Would you be able to help us?

Thanks!
-Rowan

emperor bohe

- how do I use hidden characters like Leon?
- how do I change which costume I use? or is it random?
- is there anyway for me to force widescreen?

Kronin

- how do I use hidden characters like Leon?
- how do I change which costume I use? or is it random?

For changing characters you have 2 possibilities:

1) Follow these steps:
  • Click on the avatar icon "my message" (the translations are very wrong, don't worry XD)

oNZ6eSx.jpg

• Click on "More information"

2Z2YY0h.jpg

• Click on Role (the icon of you character)

Ic8QYEZ.jpg

• Select your character:
(PS: The "censored" icon is Tengu)

yUpeFPB.jpg

• After the selection, the game will give you the possibility to choose one of their outfits:

VUqJLsS.jpg

In addition, remember that there are special outfits that can't be selected through this way (very likely because they were unlockable bonus in the original DOAOL servers).

For using them:

• Click on the man on the not playable avatar called "(For articles) Liling":
sdkASaM.jpg

• Select your favourite outfit (this autmoatically will select also the character wearing it):
bCKiSRW.jpg

lzLuGzB.jpg

This will give you the possibility to use all the outfits of DoA2U not included in the ordinary vestiary of the characters in DOAOL (i.e Alien Zack suits or Tengu's C2 and C3) + special outfits included in the game from the fans (I suppose) like Bayman's DoA3 C3, Helena's Opera dress and Tina's coat from her DoA2 ending.

[In addition on the web it's also possible to find pack of files for the use of the DoA3 and DoAXBV vestiary, through the substitution of the files already in game)

2) Otherwise you have also the possibility to select a random character or to select a certain character but with the option to use random outfits of his vestiary in each match (exactly like the function implemented by DoA5U).

For doing it follow these steps:
  • Click on the man on the not playable avatar called "Little Sound":
kPDQz1Z.jpg

• Click on "get Random Character":
(PS: Like you can say, if you want change the hairstyle for your character - if they have the possibility to do it in the outfit selected, so in DoA2U I think just Kasumi and Leifang in certain outfits- you have to select your character according to the previous way, then to go here and select the hairstyle 1,2 3 or default for switching back to the standard one).

s4G3iMB.jpg

• On this screen click on the Dice option to select a random character for every match, or to a precise fighter for using always that character but with a random outfits in every match)
PS: The special outfits mentioned before are included in both the random selections.
hHt9P2x.jpg

- is there anyway for me to force widescreen?

Double click on the doaoLauncherLast.exe file inside the folder Final, and you will be able to apply some settings to the game, included a full screen option (not sure if this is what you are looking for).

bGVlDah.png

Last edited:

emperor bohe

For changing characters you have 2 possibilities:

1) Follow these steps:
  • Click on the avatar icon "my message" (the translations are very wrong, don't worry XD)

oNZ6eSx.jpg

• Click on "More information"

2Z2YY0h.jpg

• Click on Role (the icon of you character)

Ic8QYEZ.jpg

• Select your character:
(PS: The "censored" icon is Tengu)

yUpeFPB.jpg

• After the selection, the game will give you the possibility to choose one of their outfits:

VUqJLsS.jpg

In addition, remember that there are special outfits that can't be selected through this way (very likely because they were unlockable bonus in the original DOAOL servers).

For using them:

• Click on the man on the not playable avatar called "(For articles) Liling":
sdkASaM.jpg

• Select your favourite outfit (this autmoatically will select also the character wearing it):
bCKiSRW.jpg

lzLuGzB.jpg

This will give you the possibility to use all the outfits of DoA2U not included in the ordinary vestiary of the characters in DOAOL (i.e Alien Zack suits or Tengu's C2 and C3) + special outfits included in the game from the fans (I suppose) like Bayman's DoA3 C3, Helena's Opera dress and Tina's coat from her DoA2 ending.

[In addition on the web it's also possible to find pack of files for the use of the DoA3 and DoAXBV vestiary, through the substitution of the files already in game)

2) Otherwise you have also the possibility to select a random character or to select a certain character but with the option to use random outfits of his vestiary in each match (exactly like the function implemented by DoA5U).

For doing it follow these steps:
  • Click on the man on the not playable avatar called "Little Sound":
kPDQz1Z.jpg

• Click on "get Random Character":
(PS: Like you can say, if you want change the hairstyle for your character - if they have the possibility to do it in the outfit selected, so in DoA2U I think just Kasumi and Leifang in certain outfits- you have to select your character according to the previous way, then to go here and select the hairstyle 1,2 3 or default for switching back to the standard one).

s4G3iMB.jpg

• On this screen click on the Dice option to select a random character for every match, or to a precise fighter for using always that character but with a random outfits in every match)
PS: The special outfits mentioned before are included in both the random selections.
hHt9P2x.jpg

Double click on the doaoLauncherLast.exe file inside the folder Final, and you will be able to apply some settings to the game, included a full screen option (not sure if this is what you are looking for).

bGVlDah.png

thanks for the tips! when I set my game to widescreen, the picture is stretched. is there anyway to get true widescreen like in DOAU on the OG Xbox?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD