Dealing with sub accounts/ trolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

John P.

How do i delete this post in its entirety? I just wanted to give pointers out to avoid deranker troll accounts but not this.

Brute

Standard Donor
How do i delete this post in its entirety? I just wanted to give pointers out to avoid deranker troll accounts but not this.
The post or the thread? A post can be deleted with the button at the bottom-left next to the "Edit" button.

An entire thread cannot be deleted, only closed by a moderator.

John P.

The post or the thread? A post can be deleted with the button at the bottom-left next to the "Edit" button.

An entire thread cannot be deleted, only closed by a moderator.
I just want this whole thread gone. Honestly. Immediately. It's just drama.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    101.2 KB · Views: 176

Awesmic

Standard Donor
This is complete bullshit. I have no intention, or desire, to "get rid of" John P. If that was my intent, I would have given him an infraction every time he double-posted in this thread. That would have been plenty of "reason" enough where I seeking for it.
You prefer to let your buddy WAZAAA do the dirty work for you. I don't blame you. He has a knack for getting people to react a certain way.

You want to know why you lose all your friends, Awesmic?
Because the people I thought were my friends never were to begin with.

Yes, you made that very clear through your unprovoked actions months ago outside of this site, I'll say that much.

Dark-truth

To be honest this whole thread is just bullshit. Do you want to know how to deal with trolls ? Ignore them. And really cancelling people is pathetic I hope they remove that option.

Dark-truth

All i can do is repeat myself again over and over at the frustration of playing fake ranks. I'm very humble of my grade. When ppl tell me I'm not allowed to lose being higher i laugh back. I'm going on ps4 soon and I'm going to let everyone know of my psn so if they feel unfair they can decline me and that's perfectly ok. They're are honest to God dick heads that will look you up and call you trash and tell you you've been trolled and that they're really a topaz etc.
Okay what is a fake rank ? Seriously stop your online drama it are just some fucking points. I am a high rank and idfc if I lose points. If I lose points it's because I made mistakes during the match that resulted in me losing. If you lose points in rank it's a kind of punishment that you lost.

John P.

Okay what is a fake rank ? Seriously stop your online drama it are just some fucking points. I am a high rank and idfc if I lose points. If I lose points it's because I made mistakes during the match that resulted in me losing. If you lose points in rank it's a kind of punishment that you lost.
Ok one more time everyone. Here's me. I'm bored. I feel a little evil heee hee hee. I'm a U+ that typically has a win streak going as i should. But instead i make a smurf account and stay around d rank and put titles like arcade master and doa fighter and put kasumi as my most used disguuised as a new fighter and fight higher ranks and make them lose 1000gp per match in penalties when really I'm higher than them on my main account. Then I'm gonna message them either your rank is fake you lost to a new player or ha ha you just got owned followed by usually a certain term used on homosexuals. Clear now?

Dark-truth

Ok one more time everyone. Here's me. I'm bored. I feel a little evil heee hee hee. I'm a U+ that typically has a win streak going as i should. But instead i make a smurf account and stay around d rank and put titles like arcade master and doa fighter and put kasumi as my most used disguuised as a new fighter and fight higher ranks and make them lose 1000gp per match in penalties when really I'm higher than them on my main account. Then I'm gonna message them either your rank is fake you lost to a new player or ha ha you just got owned followed by usually a certain term used on homosexuals. Clear now?
Ever heard of PSN privacy settings ? Only people within my friends list are able to message me and also only I can add the people I want to add. And why are you assuming that someone who's really good at DOA has to have a High rank ? It's just a rank and it just are points. If you lose points get them back and stop complaining about it.

@Brute can please just close this shitty thread ? It has no use here really.

John P.

Ever heard of PSN privacy settings ? Only people within my friends list are able to message me and also only I can add the people I want to add. And why are you assuming that someone who's really good at DOA has to have a High rank ? It's just a rank and it just are points. If you lose points get them back and stop complaining about it.

@Brute can please just close this shitty thread ? It has no use here really.
If you don't play ranked don't talk :). And yes i agree. Close the thread. Ironic most of the replys are lobby only players

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I play ranked too John, but I don't really get bothered much if I do lose, it happens. Most ranked players I fight use lag gimmicks anyway so I don't like it for that reason, but I still play anyways. If the netcode wasn't so bad Id play way more.

John P.

I play ranked too John, but I don't really get bothered much if I do lose, it happens. Most ranked players I fight use lag gimmicks anyway so I don't like it for that reason, but I still play anyways. If the netcode wasn't so bad Id play way more.
Trying to only accept from good connection is hard too

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Haha yeah! And then you have those fake connections that have 4-5 bars but as soon as intros start it's 1-2 bars and basically a slide show. I mainly use Kasumi and Naotora so it's usually in my favor but it sucks when you use a slower or more non-online character like Ein or Phase. And as for trolling I remember I got trolled once by a Tina... they had a low LR rank but they fucked me up raw when I was using Ein. XD I think it was SinfulDesire that Canadian lady who trolls lobby and rank matches and posts people raging on YouTube but I don't rage so I just took my L. I was more pissed at the fact that I chose Ein over Kasumi and Naotora TBH.

Brute

Standard Donor
Can a mod close this. Jesus
Whoops, sorry. Meant to do that yesterday, then got sidetracked playing the Ni-Oh demo. My bad.

You prefer to let your buddy WAZAAA do the dirty work for you. I don't blame you. He has a knack for getting people to react a certain way.
WAZAAAAA isn't my buddy, and the main people he gets into squabbles with are people I'm on good terms with. So... nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD