Deciding on next character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

STBALLA1990

Hello everyone. Right now I'm deciding on my next character to learn. I'm somewhat in a tie with Kasumi and Rachel. Originally I wanted a fast character with some style, but then stumbled on Rachel island. I really like Kasumi and I never tried here in any DOA and she has some cool combos. But Rachel.......................she looks so good and she hits hard.

Brute

Standard Donor
I'd say Hayabusa 'cause he's way cooler than either of those two. But between those two, Kasumi. Rachel is shallow, boring and ugly.

Nameless Sama

You must try to play both of them that is the only choise you have to decide which character you really want to learn and to play. I decided for Kasumi because she is really cool with combos and my main besides Ein and Ryu in 5U and she is a perfect a Partner for Ryu in Tag.

Princess Kasumi

It's been a while since i have played doa5u, been like 2months ago, so i began to play it again, when i saw "Marie Rose" (இ﹏இ`。)

So yeah i just started a week ago, i know i may suck at the moment but i am improving now. (⁎⁍̴̛͂▿⁍̴̛͂⁎)*✲゚*。⋆♡ོ ƪ(♥ε♥)ʃ

Kasumi is my fav character, since i bought doa2 for my ps2!
I love her for being a japanese girl. she has a beauitful japanese voice, long hair, princess combos with pink japanese flowers!!!

here u can watch how i play as her in that video, maybe it can give you some ideas? ✨(∩,,◕◞౪◟◕)⊃

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
Looks quite good, ways better than me while facing helena. xD
No flashy teleport combos, but solid poking and just a few mistakes like some backflips at the beginning.

Don't know why you have to taunt that much but of course, thats your decision. Personally, I don't like it because it just doesn't fit Kasumis personality at all. She is known to be a polite girl.

Anyway, thumbs up for this and anyone else, who is going to play her:

Kasumi is my fav character, since i bought doa2 for my ps2!
I love her for being a japanese girl. she has a beauitful japanese voice, long hair, princess combos with pink japanese flowers!!!

Soaring Zero

Good match. You did well against Helena. I always get steamrolled by her so I'm working on getting better at that match up. But it's always great to see more Kasumi players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD