Battle Royal Defend the North 2015 Live?

Congrats, Sonic Fox for taking Defend the North 2015!

The stream for Defend the North 2015 didn't happen like it was supposed to for the pools, but we are seeing Top 8 right now from Team Sp00ky. Thank you so much for making this happen, Sp00ky! You are a beacon of hope!

Top 8 in no particular order: SonicFox, DestructionBomb, RenderingStar, Kwiggles, Emann, Blackmoon, XcaliburBladeZ, Bboy.

Last edited:
Also want to point this out: Paradise 2K15 has been cancelled due to lack of interest in event. It was confirmed by Shin Blanka.

Paradise was also part of the Battle Royal 2015 series, as well as a qualifier for Final Round 19.

Seems like someone kicked the organisers behinds to get that streamed eventually. What a mess.
Everything was behind a hour tournament well venue due to fact they had to update every ps4 for USF. They released a serious patch friday night. What gaming company does that. So because of that venue didnt open till 2 all tournaments started at like 3ish so everything was behind schedule @deathofaninja

Congratulations to Sonic Fox for the victory and to all the other players partecipating to the competition, the top 8 was really funny to see (more I like attend to good Phase 4's performances :p )

Thanks, the results will probably be mentioned in the next promotion to NEC. Usually I have the time to do a write-up immediately, but since starting a career, I have been short on time.

DTN was a fantastic major. I had no idea all of that talent was gonna make it out there. Cheers to everyone who went. Hope to see DOA at DTN next year.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD