Did they nerf juggles in DOA6?

TRI Mike

More so they simplified them because of the new bound system and fatal stuns. "Potentially" you can get a lot of guaranteed damage if the opponent has no meter on top of all the guaranteed danger zone launchers. So ya, juggles are super boring now because the most optimal ones are the bound juggles most of the time.

Not necessarily. In many occasions, Honoka actually wants to juggle into her air throw rather than bound. Tina also usually wants to 4T 2T off her knee launchers instead of using her bound. I also juggle a lot with Jann and Diego (but Diego's bound fucking sucks so...)

Raansu

Not necessarily. In many occasions, Honoka actually wants to juggle into her air throw rather than bound. Tina also usually wants to 4T 2T off her knee launchers instead of using her bound. I also juggle a lot with Jann and Diego (but Diego's bound fucking sucks so...)

Thus why I said most of the time. Diego's bound is his most damaging juggle, but you can only get it off 8k on normal stuns. Gonna do 7k sit down stun for the other launchers to get the bound to connect.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD