Digi's DoA5:U thoughts & expectations

Status
Not open for further replies.

virtuaPAI

I am the reason why you are here!!!
Staff member
Administrator
it's NOT. moves that tech jump DOES NOT equal, jumping. it's not even the same thing. I can't choose which direction i want to jump. I can't decided if I want to empty jump or jump delay into a mid or low.

I don't even understand why veteran players like yourself find it acceptable that fighting games lack basic universal system mechanics. especially in 3d fighters.
-Please do not put words in my mouth, I have never said the above. Also, in higher levels of play it was hardly ever used and was more of a nusance than a technique that will aid you in your goal of a win. Like I said earlier in the thread(If you read what I have written), I was also upset at its removal, but the overall benifit of its dismissal outweighed its presence in the game.

I think posting this thread was really a waste of time. My major gripes with DoA is the system mechanics. Shitty scrubby ass counters MID HIT STUN (guess you guys don't even understand when someone sarcastically says "Counter Better") and lack of universal evasive options. Most grounded and boring 3d fighting game series ever.
-It seemed to be a waste of time because the majority of the responses you recieved disagreed with you. Instead of just having a discussion with the members, you had to make an unnecessary retort. No one here is going to take you serious with the type of attitude you are displaying. You want to be taken serious, than have a discussion like an adult instead of having a tantrum like a child. With that said, this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD