DLC transfer

UpSideDownGRUNT

Hopefully the UK store has updated by the time I update my XB1 and check the costumes again. Last I checked out of my missing ones, only P4 overalls installed

Zero Beat

Hot Getaway is live for transfer on Xbox One in United States as of 5:42 Central time. Total number of costumes unavailable for transfer is down to 21 for people that got Team D and Team A as a preorder bonus, 13 for all others.

UpSideDownGRUNT

I'm only missing Kokoros Team O and The whole of Hot Getaway.

Team A installed fine for me, but maybe in US you got Team A and D together?

Zero Beat

I'm only missing Kokoros Team O and The whole of Hot Getaway.

Purely speculative, but maybe us yanks will get Training Gear later in the day and you limeys will get Hot Getaway later. It's only 11 or noon for you there (not sure when you start daylight saving time), so check again in a few hours.

Team A installed fine for me, but maybe in US you got Team A and D together?

Team D and A together was how the preorder bonus and only the preorder bonus worked. It's unlisted on the 360 store, which is likely why they don't have them available for those of us that got them for free in the first place. Curiously, we do have a Pop Idols Team D and Team A set available on Xbox One for everyone. Anyway, they do transfer fine if you purchased any of the individual costumes, the Team D pack, the Team A pack, or the Pop Idol Costume Set. I have sent Team Ninja an e-mail regarding the Team D and Team A preorder bonus issue and spreading the word everywhere I can, so hopefully they're aware.

Last edited:

Zero Beat

Oh I've got all the dlc to work now. Took ages to download them all individually though. Xbox one UK.
That is amazingly good news.

Here on the US front, I got a reply to my e-mail from roughly a week ago. Team Ninja is aware of the issues with the Pop Idols Team D and Team A preorder bonus pack. So yeah, that's hopefully coming soon for me on my US Xbone. Here's hoping the Training Gear Set and Pop Idol Kokoro are available by the time I go to bed.

Zero Beat

Pop Idols Team D and A preorder version and Training Gear Set are up for transfer for US Xbone users. Still waiting on Pop Idol Kokoro at the moment, but a few costumes from Hot Getaway took a few extra minutes, so hopefully that's the case here. Anyway, only 1 left.

Last edited:
Feels good to have this set finally transfer :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    966.1 KB · Views: 193

Candy Dragon

I've got every costume now downloaded except for Kokoro's pop idol. Almost there. So close to having all my hard earned cash back :p
I'm glad I held out. There were points I was close to just buying them again. Even now I'm thinking I could just spend the little money for the last costume, but it's all about the principal now.

Cadaveri

I've got every costume now downloaded except for Kokoro's pop idol. Almost there. So close to having all my hard earned cash back :p
I'm glad I held out. There were points I was close to just buying them again. Even now I'm thinking I could just spend the little money for the last costume, but it's all about the principal now.

How you managed to do this? :(

HHH816

Still can't download them without paying >_<, I got them on DOA5U by buying the DLC that included all the DLC of DOA5 and DOA5+...

oh, i see only 3 getaway pack download on U.S psn.

full pack, and 2 separate getaway pack, your case a bit harder i guess

Candy Dragon

How you managed to do this? :(
I'm in the UK on xbox one. The market place has been slowly updating. I've had to install each costume individually, which was a pain. I had originally bought every costume in the packs on the 360.
After doing the transfer of my file, I just go onto the market place and search an individual character, then just select the costume and install. I've not had any problems, it's just been a waiting game.

d3v

Was finally able to transfer my DLC over on HK PSN. That said, there's no option to buy any DLC packs you missed for PS4.

Sythion

I'm in the UK on xbox one. The market place has been slowly updating. I've had to install each costume individually, which was a pain. I had originally bought every costume in the packs on the 360.
After doing the transfer of my file, I just go onto the market place and search an individual character, then just select the costume and install. I've not had any problems, it's just been a waiting game.

This is what I did. Every costume that I bought appears to be working now :)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD