DLC transfer

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Well... I'm trying to transfer my DLC and only the crappy things I bought are popping up, and I can't even download them as a set. I have to download every costume individual. Anyone else having the same problem?

Lady Tengu

Why can't I get the the debut costumes!? I bought them on ultimate For Nyo Marie And Phase But it says it 7$ and 1.99$ individual.

KING JAIMY

Why can't I get the the debut costumes!? I bought them on ultimate For Nyo Marie And Phase But it says it 7$ and 1.99$ individual.
You need to download the update from X360 which will upgrade your 360 version from Ultimate to Last Round. (scheduled to release Feb 18th). After you download the update, you need to go somewhere in options and press X to upload your data to the cloud. Then you should be able to download all your paid DLC for free on the Xbox One.

EDIT: I read somebody's status and apparently the update for X360 is out RIGHT NOW.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Do I need to download the DLC on Xbox One from in-game after uploading my 5U save on 360 in order to get it for free? Or can I upload the 360 save, switch over to Xbox One and download them for free from the Xbox Store?

I won't actually have LR on Xbox One until tomorrow, but I'd like to download everything now, if possible, to get it out of the way.

d3v

No DLC for the game is appearing on the HK/JP PSN. So anyone with a Japanese or Asian copy is SOL.

Leifang2000

Japanese PSN has updated with the new stuff.
Just checked mine, the DLC I bought from there shows FREE for my PS4 to download.
All old characters DLC that I have not bought are shown to be unavailable. (cannot buy them individually)
So, I went back and checked the FAQs. Turns out that on PS4, you cannot buy the old DLC indivdually.
You have to buy them as a pack on the PS4. If you wish to buy them individually, you have to buy the PS3 DOA5U version, then the PS4 version will show up as FREE.

Here is what I post on GameFaqs:
You cannot buy individual costumes on the PS4, Yes and also No
http://teamninja-studio.com/doa5/lastround/us/info_faq.html
Q6: Can I purchase individual costumes for the PS4™ version of the game on PlayStation®Store? PS4™
A6: Costumes are only available in packs on PlayStation®Store for the PS4™ version of the game.
If you wish to purchase individual costumes, you will need to purchase them for Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate on PS3™ and then carry over your save data.

I just checked the Japanese PS Store, you cannot purchase individual PS4 costumes for old characters. You really need to buy the PS3 version DLC individually, then the corresponding individual PS4 version will then be free for you to download.

However, this is not the case for Honoka and Raidou. You can buy theirs individually no matter PS3 or PS4.

Old PS3 version Costumes are NOT listed under DOA5LR too, so you have to search under DOA5U to buy those, then, PS4 version will be FREE.

New comers (Honoka & Raidou) are listed both PS3 and PS4 on DOA5LR and can be bought individually.

Last edited:

d3v

At least the Japanese PSN already has them. Asian PSN has nothing listed under DLC for Last Round.

d3v

Checked today, still no DLC at all on Asian PSN.
NAY3BxX.jpg

Akumasama

Can the DLC transfer only happen between the same console?
Like X360>Xone and PS3>PS4? Or can it be cross console too? Like X360>PS4?

TRI Mike

Every costume I bought on 5 and 5U (PS3) showed up for free in LR PS4 except for Nurse Tina... which is a costume I use quite a lot... dayum.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Well, according to Xbox.com there's an issue with the Xbox One Store that is having trouble figuaring out what DLC has/hasn't been paid for previously. I'm guessing that's the main cause for the Xbox One DLC transfer issues.

But it needs fixing though, I would like to use my past costumes without paying for them.

The Enforcer

Every costume I bought on 5 and 5U (PS3) showed up for free in LR PS4 except for Nurse Tina... which is a costume I use quite a lot... dayum.

This is a common one. I mentioned it in an email to Team Ninja, so I'm sure they're aware of it but have not said anything yet.

jrock920

all the characters i dl for doa5u core fighters on ps3 and i was able to dl them for free on doalr core fighters on ps4

Candy Dragon

Well, according to Xbox.com there's an issue with the Xbox One Store that is having trouble figuaring out what DLC has/hasn't been paid for previously. I'm guessing that's the main cause for the Xbox One DLC transfer issues.

But it needs fixing though, I would like to use my past costumes without paying for them.

This is the one of my biggest problems. My saves all transferred to my XB1 copy, but I owned every piece of dlc on my xb360 version, yet almost every single costume says I need to purchase them again. I can't download any without it wanting to charge me. I'm not paying twice.

Besides this, and the freezing every time I try play online, my physical copy of LR appears as "default title" and if I go on the market place I can still buy LR but "core fighters" is listed as installed. I've pinned my game too and that comes up as Core Fighters.

Any other game I have installed I can't re-buy off the market place, so why does it think I don't own LR? I hope this patch comes out soon. I want my full game.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD