Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
phonecall_by_trekol-d7fo8v9.jpg
What is this? I don't even--
bcf3f1cf7d0819ef8a9184068d6047d614adfe810b02f52e247da45b504df5b8.jpg

UpSideDownGRUNT

Hayabusa/Helena NTR? lol

Also, why do people keep pairing Busa with Momiji? and if it isn't her it's fucking Kasumi!
The Hayabusa pairings fans come up with are just as stupid as the Ayane/Eliot pairing Hayashi is trying to force, when we all know Ayane has a brother complex.

Brute

Standard Donor
To be fair, Irene is so boring, stale and forgettable it's hard to blame them.

Rawbietussin

I don't think they blend well as a pairing for me. Kokoro is just..... Lifeless for Eliot. :|

Last edited:

David Gregg

I like the Ayane and Eliot pairing. In addition to them being closer in age, they had a rough start in dimensions but then in 5 they get along much better and he seems to bring out some good in her. She needs to take a break from the other ninjas and her Hayate obsession for a while.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I won't lol! ;) It's up on my Facebook art page and Deviantart also. Sorry, I acted so paranoid a while back. >__>

Kronin

People disregard that Ryu's already married to Irene but crack is better than canon I guess.

For being pedantic just the old Hayabusa was married with Irene, so not the current rebooted Ryu from Team Ninja (but well, apparently seem that the super Ninja is following the same path of his predecessor, even if this doesn't mean necessarily that Irene will become even his wife in addition to lover).

Last edited:

Rimpede

Even if "I woke up too late" by knowing of the costume contest story, I wanted to share with you the "overdue" drawing I've done for Leifang. It takes the name of Mayflower.​

BmvOE9MCUAA8xmT.png:large

I'll keep it preciously, already hoping for a new outfit contest to arrive, because next time there won't be excuses and I'll have to partecipate at all costs!!!
If I post it on the wrong topic I apologize in advance! (シ_ _)シ​

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD