DOA Character line up ! Omega Style

Omega SYSP

Standard Donor
The way i see it you should have one of each of these characters to be pretty well rounded (Not to caught off gaurd at the least lol).

General Line up
1. Ninja
2. Grappler
3. Regular Male
4. Regular Female
5. Alpha-152 ( At the least be pretty familiar with her play style !)
6. Virtua Fighter

Omega Style Line up
1. Hayate
2. Lisa/La Miraposa
3. Eliot
4. Christie ( For the moment still kinda undecided )
5. Alpha-152 ( In Training and loving it !)
6. Pai Chan

ErickBello

1. Ninja: Kasumi
2. Grappler: Tina
3. Regular Male: Bayman
4. Regular Female: Hitomi
5. Toothpaste: I haven't unlocked her yet.

Omega SYSP

Standard Donor
1. Ninja: Kasumi
2. Grappler: Tina
3. Regular Male: Bayman
5. Toothpaste: I haven't unlocked her yet.

Toothpaste ? LMAO you should go on youtube they show easy ways of unlocking her ! I like Hitomi and Lei Fang but it seems like everyone is playing those two... and I hate mirror matches too.

Ghosty-J

1. Ninja: Ayane
2. Grappler: La Mariposa
3. Regular Male: Jann Lee
5. Long-haired Jell-O Dural
6. Virtua Fighter: Akira Yuki

Omega SYSP

Standard Donor
1. Ninja: Ayane
2. Grappler: La Mariposa
3. Regular Male: Akira Yuki
5. Long-haired Jell-O Dural

OMG Akira is super hard to use ! Can you do the 1 frame move ?! I prefer pai her style is awesome !
I forgot #6

A Virtua Fighter chracter

6. Pai Chan

Ghosty-J

I can do his Frame Knee half the time at most, but it either ends up failed, whiffed, or landed out of luck <.<
And since there's a VF section now, I'm editing my post above~.

Brute

Standard Donor
Brute Style Line up
1. Ninja: Ryu Hayabusa
2. Grappler: Ryu Hayabusa
3. Male: Ryu Hayabusa
4. Female: Kasumi
5. Alpha-152: Limited experience. She bores me.

Omega SYSP

Standard Donor
Brute Style Line up
1. Ninja: Ryu Hayabusa
2. Grappler: Ryu Hayabusa
3. Male: Ryu Hayabusa
4. Female: Kasumi
5. Alpha-152: Limited experience. She bores me.
wow thats pretty one sided ryu dominates huh? Question ? Do you not get bored fast just using like
Two people ? You didnt add a vf character either lol

Brute

Standard Donor
wow thats pretty one sided ryu dominates huh? Question ? Do you not get bored fast just using like
Two people ? You didnt add a vf character either lol
Yes, he does. While I enjoy playing most of the cast, I can never have as much fun playing as a character other than Ryu. I know most all of his ins n outs, but he never gets repetitive or boring. Plus, he difficult to use properly, complex, flashy and obviously he's just... Hayabusa. No one else in the roster tops that.
I use about half of the roster every so often. They can be fun for little skirmishes and stuff. But the best matches for me are ones where both players are very competent and knowledgeable with their characters (usually main vs main). On my end, that's where Hayabusa's at. I like my opponent to similarly pick their best. That was makes a thrilling fight.

I will add a side note, though: I'm not a fan of the VF characters. They don't feel at all like they integrated with DOA's playstyle and mechanics well. They function so differently from the DOA cast I no longer feel like I'm playing DOA. I could go into why, but it wouldn't do much good. Suffice to say, I avoid using them, and have removed them from the Random Select pool.

Omega SYSP

Standard Donor
Yes, he does. While I enjoy playing most of the cast, I can never have as much fun playing as a character other than Ryu. I know most all of his ins n outs, but he never gets repetitive or boring. Plus, he difficult to use properly, complex, flashy and obviously he's just... Hayabusa. No one else in the roster tops that.
I use about half of the roster every so often. They can be fun for little skirmishes and stuff. But the best matches for me are ones where both players are very competent and knowledgeable with their characters (usually main vs main). On my end, that's where Hayabusa's at. I like my opponent to similarly pick their best. That was makes a thrilling fight.

I will add a side note, though: I'm not a fan of the VF characters. They don't feel at all like they integrated with DOA's playstyle and mechanics well. They function so differently from the DOA cast I no longer feel like I'm playing DOA. I could go into why, but it wouldn't do much good. Suffice to say, I avoid using them, and have removed them from the Random Select pool.

Thanks for the insite. What you say makes alot of since actually ! I never get bored playing Hayate either lol. As for the VF characters at first i hated them too, but they grew on me. Pai Chan the most tho' ! Do you not get caught of guard when you fight a vf person ? I would imagine you have no experience dealing with one since you take them out of your random pool...

Zeo

Hm, I'll bite.

1. Ninja: Hayate
2. Grappler: None
3. Regular Male: Eliot
5. Alpha 152: Little to no experience.

Brute

Standard Donor
Thanks for the insite. What you say makes alot of since actually ! I never get bored playing Hayate either lol. As for the VF characters at first i hated them too, but they grew on me. Pai Chan the most tho' ! Do you not get caught of guard when you fight a vf person ? I would imagine you have no experience dealing with one since you take them out of your random pool...
Just because I don't pick them doesn't mean I have any lack of experience fighting them. I usually play online, where they're most than populous (except Akira). I'm not saying this applies to all VF players, but the majority of VF players online simply abuse the VF's frame advantage with the online lag and spam scrubby attack strings with no class or skill. But due to the bad netcode and the VF characters' strange properties compared to the DOA cast, they can actually get away with it. Hence, I don't usually like fighting them.

There are exceptions of course. Case in point: I've been dying to play a few rounds with Zeo's Akira one day. I give props to those who can use him effectively, because while he is very good, he's harder to master than Pai or Sarah, imo.

Omega SYSP

Standard Donor
Just because I don't pick them doesn't mean I have any lack of experience fighting them. I usually play online, where they're most than populous (except Akira). I'm not saying this applies to all VF players, but the majority of VF players online simply abuse the VF's frame advantage with the online lag and spam scrubby attack strings with no class or skill. But due to the bad netcode and the VF characters' strange properties compared to the DOA cast, they can actually get away with it. Hence, I don't usually like fighting them.

There are exceptions of course. Case in point: I've been dying to play a few rounds with Zeo's Akira one day. I give props to those who can use him effectively, because while he is very good, he's harder to master than Pai or Sarah, imo.
:)

Omega SYSP

Standard Donor
Hm, I'll bite.

1. Ninja: Hayate
2. Grappler: None
3. Regular Male: Eliot
5. Alpha 152: Little to no experience.
No grappler ? You have to have one u favor over the others right ???

ILYA✰

URU STYLE
1. Ninja CHRISTIE (she got the speed!)
2. Grappler CHRISTIE (sucks..)
3. Regular Male CHRISTIE (there's something with that low voice!)
4. Regular Female VAMPIRELLA (check out those B***S!!)
5. Alpha-152 CHRISTIE (Pasteface doesn't stand a chance!)
6. Virtua Fighter CHRISTIE (only poke-Akira is looking like a threat at this point..DANG!)

Omega SYSP

Standard Donor
URU STYLE
1. Ninja CHRISTIE (she got the speed!)
2. Grappler CHRISTIE (sucks..)
3. Regular Male CHRISTIE (there's something with that low voice!)
4. Regular Female VAMPIRELLA (check out those B***S!!)
5. Alpha-152 CHRISTIE (Pasteface doesn't stand a chance!)
6. Virtua Fighter CHRISTIE (only poke-Akira is looking like a threat at this point..DANG!)
LMAO !!!!!

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I don't have a style nor a lineup.

I play Christie the best I possibly can as a beginner and never stop learning.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD