DoA Japanese Website??

kingkael33

Hi guys I’m new to this so please forgive me if I did this wrong, but I just HAVE to put this out there otherwise I’m going to lose my mind. A few years back I was looking up the win/lose quotes of the characters and ended up stumbling upon this website! It was in all Japanese, but I remember when I’d translate it in Google, it ended up being like full descriptions of at least DOA 3. I remember this website having not just the exact Japanese for the win/lose quotes, but also the dialogue between the characters and their scenes. I NEED to find this website again if possible bc the Japanese was exactly what I was searching for please if this sounds familiar to anyone else reach out! I’ve been trying to find this site ever since I came back looking for it and I can’t find it ANYWHERE

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Not sure if it helps, but if you mean translations that are more accurate than what the game gives us, you should look at this thread. @werewolfgold actually knows Japanese kanji iirc and he actually translated the character lines so we have a more clear translation of what they're saying since I noticed DOA likes to make the more formal or more proper translations more simplified and casual for the English dub xD

https://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/intro-win-and-lose-quote-translations.5059/

The thread has DOA5 quotes and even older quotes translated from the past games so I think you'll feel at home there!

kingkael33

Not sure if it helps, but if you mean translations that are more accurate than what the game gives us, you should look at this thread. @werewolfgold actually knows Japanese kanji iirc and he actually translated the character lines so we have a more clear translation of what they're saying since I noticed DOA likes to make the more formal or more proper translations more simplified and casual for the English dub xD

https://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/intro-win-and-lose-quote-translations.5059/

The thread has DOA5 quotes and even older quotes translated from the past games so I think you'll feel at home there!
Trust me when I say I have LIVED in his forum since as long as I can remember. The only reason I’m looking for this particular website was because the Japanese was exact and had EVERYTHING, I desperately wanted to memorize the talk scenes between the ninjas

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD