doa needs more holds?

Optimusprime169

in my opinion, doa needs more holds!
if a middle kick hold must be inserted H>. then the other kick holds must be changed also.
or else just leave it with the old based 3 holds from doa3. that was much better.
also, doa needs to introduce backward holds. so when your back is towards the opponent you are not completely defendless. then my last idea is to introduce a special hold for people that constantly hit you when you are floored. and a special one for when a opponent jumps on you.

I just re-read this. This has to be a joke.

werewolfgold

But, seriously, 6-point hold would be interesting. I'd be curious to try a version with it. Don't know if I'd actually like it, but... You'd definitely be rewarded even less for guessing randomly. That's what people want, right?

Back-turned holds...? I can't even picture that. I'm gonna go with no.
But, doesn't Aoi in VF5 have counters when she's lying on the ground? I could see something like that being somewhat realistic, at least with how those work. Don't know what it'd do to the gameplay if it was for everybody, though.

Adamleelight

if a middle kick hold must be inserted H>. then the other kick holds must be changed also.
or else just leave it with the old based 3 holds from doa3. that was much better.
also, doa needs to introduce backward holds. so when your back is towards the opponent you are not completely defendless. then my last idea is to introduce a special hold for people that constantly hit you when you are floored. and a special one for when a opponent jumps on you.

http://tinyurl.com/al7lwxw

SaihateDYNAMO

Sometimes i just pretend that i didnt read some posts so i dont have to cry. I seriously thought i registered on a forum for competitive gaming...

tumblr_inline_mgf5bj4a7f1qaar7u.gif

Chaos

What the hell I am reading?!? o_O??

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD