Community DOA Player Base Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
In order to help this community grow, we need to know where all of our offline people are located. This google API map will help locate players all around the world. There are players around you, you just don't know it yet.

View Play Base Map

Post in this thread if you are interested in sharing your location. Each night after work, I'll do a sweep for any new entries, and I'll post that they have been added.

Multiple names can and will be in the same location, so click your location, there might be more than just you in your town. We want one entry per person so it's easy to get a head count. If you have a FSD account, that will trump a PSN ID and a Gamer Tag.

PLEASE only post in this thread the following information:
1. Country
2. State
3. City
4. PSN ID
5. Gamer Tag

Last edited:

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Post (since all of the information can be found on my member profile to the left.
:4:

Also, reeeeallly think this should be in the Matchmaking forum...

Goarmagon

Standard Donor
United States
Louisiana
New Orleans
PSN/XBL(not really there often for DOA): MisterPoundmax

I typically get a shitty connection with most players despite having decent internet speeds.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
In order to help this community grow, we need to know where all of our offline people are located. This google API map will help locate players all around the world. There are players around you, you just don't know it yet.

https://www.google.com/fusiontables/embedviz?q=select col2 from 16JjrlzZTmiBpG7miFJrrfPRXqVvlzH8EmcEhxLsS&viz=MAP&h=false&lat=40.5044022897378&lng=-76.6831973964844&t=1&z=6&l=col2&y=2&tmplt=2&hml=GEOCODABLE

Post in this thread if you are interested in sharing your location. Each night after work, I'll do a sweep for any new entries, and I'll post that they have been added.

PLEASE only post in this thread the following information:
1. Country
2. State
3. City
4. Gamer Tag

Would you be able to add the FSD user account name to the info?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD