Characters DOA4 Kokoro Pink Kimono Model

Lorenzo Buti

I've been always wondering where could I find a 3D Model of Kokoro in her Pink Kimono which she only wore in the Opening Cutscenes of Dead or Alive 4? I looked everywhere online, but I only found the Blue Kimono which was uploaded by Dee4doa (https://www.deviantart.com/dee4doa/art/XNALARA-DOA4-Kokoro-Blue-Kimono-3D-Mesh-309563151). Haven't heard from him back about if he would've ever released the Pink Kimono though. But then again who else knows where the DOA4 Pink Kimono exists... :(

I found this video of Dee4doa's Kokoro Pink Kimono used in Dead or Alive 5, wonder where can I find that?

dee4doa

That video was a simple texture mod of her default DOA5 kimono with DOA4 textures. As for the pink DOA4 kimono, all you need is that blue one and replace the textures with the pink versions because the model is the exact same. Sadly I don't have DOA4 files on me anymore so you'll have to use the DOA4 texture tool to extract them.

Lorenzo Buti

That video was a simple texture mod of her default DOA5 kimono with DOA4 textures. As for the pink DOA4 kimono, all you need is that blue one and replace the textures with the pink versions because the model is the exact same. Sadly I don't have DOA4 files on me anymore so you'll have to use the DOA4 texture tool to extract them.
How do I actually find the Pink Kimono model? Also I don't know which tool would I use to extract DOA4 Textures.

dee4doa

How do I actually find the Pink Kimono model? Also I don't know which tool would I use to extract DOA4 Textures.
That blue model is the exact same, just replace the blue textures with pink ones. I use AFSexplorer to open the datahdd file and then use the doa4 texture tool to open the .tpr, alternatively you can use the blender .tpr addon which opens the whole model with textures.

Lorenzo Buti

That blue model is the exact same, just replace the blue textures with pink ones. I use AFSexplorer to open the datahdd file and then use the doa4 texture tool to open the .tpr, alternatively you can use the blender .tpr addon which opens the whole model with textures.
Honestly, I'm not much of a Modder, I was only just looking around through some files online to look for a DOA4 Pink Kimono Model. And plus everywhere I look shows no result. I'm only left with the Blue Kimono and now I have to color it pink. I feel hopeless.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Honestly, I'm not much of a Modder, I was only just looking around through some files online to look for a DOA4 Pink Kimono Model. And plus everywhere I look shows no result. I'm only left with the Blue Kimono and now I have to color it pink. I feel hopeless.

Maybe Maso can help you out? I support modding, but I don't know much about it myself. No reason to feel hopeless. You matter to the community. :)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD