DOA5 1.03A changelog

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
The thing I like about tag is that there are characters I wanted to learn to play in singles but all my focus has been on perfecting my Bass so I have not had the time to learn the other characters. This allows me to learn Bass and pick up another character at the same time.

Dr. Teeth

Standard Donor
I just like the strategy and depth that team-based fighters offer. Coming up with teams and finding ways to make them work is just addicting.

Dr. Teeth

Standard Donor
To be honest, tag mode was just as crazy in 1.02 (minus the slow escape difference), so you can certainly practice on it.

Doug Nguyen

The costumes were added in the patch, when I bought them they were 100kb downloads.
Doesnt he mean the swim suits thats the PSV exclusive ones? I think he didnt mean the paradise ones. Which is why he said hitting consoles at some point.

Dave

People think the patch is coming tomorrow. I pray for their souls when they find out it was only a distant lie.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
The costumes were added in the patch, when I bought them they were 100kb downloads.
Doesnt he mean the swim suits thats the PSV exclusive ones?

Yeah, I'm talking about the Vita's Paradise bikinis, not the Hotties bikinis.

People think the patch is coming tomorrow. I pray for their souls when they find out it was only a distant lie.
I'm not gonna hold my breath for this one.

I don't expect to see it tomorrow. Hell, I don't even expect to see it this month since they still won't say shit to us about it.

Doug Nguyen

Yeah, I'm talking about the Vita's Paradise bikinis, not the Hotties bikinis.

I don't expect to see it tomorrow. Hell, I don't even expect to see it this month since they still won't say shit to us about it.
I read a comment from techmo on facebook that its up to MS at this point. So yeah, i dont see it happening this month either. Otherwise they would of said so.

Zhuge Liang

Just putting it out there, I wouldn't be surprised if Razor's Edge actually beats the 360 patch.

...And looking at some of the vitriol spewed on facebook, I think the 360 community deserves 'just a few' more delays. I mean, aside from the mechanical side of things, all this delay is keeping us from is a few sets of skimpy swimwear.

Perhaps we should spare a thought for the Borderlands 2 crowd when they went through this with Microsoft. Unlike us, they(me being amongst them) had to deal with a hugely detrimental glitch at least before they finally got their fix.

Doug Nguyen

Just putting it out there, I wouldn't be surprised if Razor's Edge actually beats the 360 patch.

...And looking at some of the vitriol spewed on facebook, I think the 360 community deserves 'just a few' more delays. I mean, aside from the mechanical side of things, all this delay is keeping us from is a few sets of skimpy swimwear.

Perhaps we should spare a thought for the Borderlands 2 crowd when they went through this with Microsoft. Unlike us, they(me being amongst them) had to deal with a hugely detrimental glitch at least before they finally got their fix.
Wise words from Zhuge Liang (I love dynasty warriors). But what was the glitch for Borderlands 2? I have the game and beat it but never got too into it to see this glitch and how many months did it take to patch it?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD