DOA5 Fighter Chronicles - The Stages

synce

Yeah, I think it's :

29wodw.jpg

Kasumi - Brad --- ? ---- Helena - Kokoro - Gen Fu - Christie - Rig - Jann Lee - Zack - Ayane
Ryu ----- Eliot -- Tina --- Lisa ---- Akira ----- ? ------ Bayman - Bass - Lei Fang - Hitomi - Hayate

I wonder were are Mila, Pai, Alpha. Probably not the final build. The "?" above Tina is Sarah (since they are rivals), and the "?" under Gen Fu is probably Pai Chan (because of the whole Lau Chan/Mei Lin relation they could have). Which means Mila and Alpha were hidden on purpose.

When I compared it to another pic of the roster that looks about right, except now I think it's actually Bayman in the middle next to Christe with Sarah under her. I think Akira and Sarah's final spots will be on a third mini-row though since they're unlockable according to achievement leak. So probably the two hidden ones are just Genfu and Mila :/

DrDogg

You guys are disappointed that one video in a series of behind-the-scenes videos doesn't show any significant Easter eggs and instead only focuses on actual behind-the-scenes stuff?

Did it ever cross your minds that perhaps Mila will get a proper reveal that has nothing at all to do with the Fighter Chronicles series. A character reveal is a character reveal, this is a behind-the-scenes mini-documentary.

Not to mention you've all already seen Mila thanks to the recent Korean leak, and you've known she was in the game since the original Alpha build leak.

There's no pleasing some of you people...

Dacthunder

Yeah, I think it's :

29wodw.jpg

Kasumi - Brad --- ? ---- Helena - Kokoro - Gen Fu - Christie - Rig - Jann Lee - Zack - Ayane
Ryu ----- Eliot -- Tina --- Lisa ---- Akira ----- ? ------ Bayman - Bass - Lei Fang - Hitomi - Hayate

I wonder were are Mila, Pai, Alpha. Probably not the final build. The "?" above Tina is Sarah (since they are rivals), and the "?" under Gen Fu is probably Pai Chan (because of the whole Lau Chan/Mei Lin relation they could have). Which means Mila and Alpha were hidden on purpose.
I love to organize this so here I go:
Kasumi --- Brad -- Mila-- --Helena - Kokoro -Bayman ---Christie --- Rig ---- Jann Lee - Zack --- Ayane
Ryu ------ --Eliot -- Tina --- -Lisa --- -Akira --- Sarah ---- Gen Fu -- Bass -- Lei Fang - Hitomi - Hayate
Alpha152---Ein-----Tengu--Donovan--Ryo-----Random -Leon------Genra-- Pai OK/Back

The bottom portion is going to be reserved for the secret characters. Note: On the Mila leak with the woman in the black hair (black and white image there was a black box on the third row. As we can see Sarah is not on there and is suppose to be unlockable along with Akira and Alpha 152. The bottom has a ton of space and also room enough to fit at least 7 or 8 characters, plus there is no random select up there and that would obviously be in the middle. What I put up there is just a guess so don't take that as a leak. For the most part as far as we know Alpha and possibly Pai who feels most likely, is most likely on the third row so it may look like this (which looks awkward and not finished/maybe DLC?):

Kasumi --- Brad -- Mila-- --Helena - Kokoro -Bayman ---Christie --- Rig ---- Jann Lee - Zack --- Ayane​
Ryu ------ --Eliot -- Tina --- -Lisa --- -Akira --- Sarah ---- Gen Fu -- Bass -- Lei Fang - Hitomi - Hayate​
Pai---Random --Alpha152 OK/Back

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
I love to organize this so here I go:
Kasumi --- Brad -- Mila-- --Helena - Kokoro -Bayman ---Christie --- Rig ---- Jann Lee - Zack --- Ayane
Ryu ------ --Eliot -- Tina --- -Lisa --- -Akira --- Sarah ---- Gen Fu -- Bass -- Lei Fang - Hitomi - Hayate
Alpha152---Ein-----Tengu--Donovan--Ryo-----Random -Leon------Genra-- Pai OK/Back

The bottom portion is going to be reserved for the secret characters. Note: On the Mila leak with the woman in the black hair (black and white image there was a black box on the third row. As we can see Sarah is not on there and is suppose to be unlockable along with Akira and Alpha 152. The bottom has a ton of space and also room enough to fit at least 7 or 8 characters, plus there is no random select up there and that would obviously be in the middle. What I put up there is just a guess so don't take that as a leak. For the most part as far as we know Alpha and possibly Pai who feels most likely, is most likely on the third row so it may look like this (which looks awkward and not finished/maybe DLC?):

Kasumi --- Brad -- Mila-- --Helena - Kokoro -Bayman ---Christie --- Rig ---- Jann Lee - Zack --- Ayane​
Ryu ------ --Eliot -- Tina --- -Lisa --- -Akira --- Sarah ---- Gen Fu -- Bass -- Lei Fang - Hitomi - Hayate​
Pai---Random --Alpha152 OK/Back

I like this analogy .. (and the optimism about Leon and Ein and Tengu .. sniff :( )
Who knows ...
it might happen in the future by some miracle..
and the fans will go wild ..

one can only dream ...

throw in one more VF character for kicks ...
someone unique ... like Leifei or Takaarashi ... However Kage and Wolf would be ideal .. mmmmm

can wait for DOAxVF .. (one day ... <3)

Dacthunder

I like this analogy .. (and the optimism about Leon and Ein and Tengu .. sniff :( )
Who knows ...
it might happen in the future by some miracle..
and the fans will go wild ..

one can only dream ...

someone unique ... like Leifei or Takaarashi ... However Kage and Wolf would be ideal .. mmmmm

Lei Fei, Taka, and Vanessa would of been awesome because they offer different fighting styles. Lei Fei is my main though

Doug Nguyen

Everyone wants to see Mila but honestly i rather see Alpha 152, she just has so many possibilities of change this time.

Arnell Long

Everyone wants to see Mila but honestly i rather see Alpha 152, she just has so many possibilities of change this time.

Team Ninja made a Facebook status last week saying "What's on your mind...Mila?"

"For the most part", any characters new to a fighting game Franchise is revealed before the retail release.

So after reading that last week's status from TN, one can only assume we'll get a reveal trailer either this week or next...regardless of the matter...time will tell...

Zeo

I'd bank on next week, It doesn't look like we'll be getting anything this week outside of Fighter Chronicles. I could be wrong but I'm not holding my breath.

Dacthunder

They've been consistent with the Famitsu Magazine, so I'm guessing something will pop up either Wednesday or Thursday.

Gill Hustle

Since I've been playing DOA2U a lot, I found this kind interesting.

Seeing the Danger Zone being constructed before a match still gives me that awe of why I fell in love with the DOA series.

The video makes me appreciate DOA5's level design even more. And I still think Scramble is one of dopest fighting game levels ever conceived.

TRI Mike

Each stage has at least 2 tiers which means that if we get, for example, 12 stages we'd actually be getting 24+ places to fight. That sounds pretty good to me.

That's not quite true because from what I saw, some of the stage don't even have 2 tier. All the stage that have ring got no tier and I'm counting 3(?) already.

MrMoon360

Y U NO MENTION VANESSA?

y-u-no-guy.jpg

There's never too much chocolate in a fighter.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD